Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormaholics Anonymous Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Oh hey there,

Heya :)
    How are you doing, how did the exams go?

Exams... I took one, knowingly failed one, and missed the other 2! I'm doing alright though, moved flats and am starting to get into this internet radio malarky, slowly but surely. How's things with you?
    Are you staying in blighty for the summer?

Indeed I am, although at the end of this month, I'm gonna be in Ireland for about 2 weeks, also doing Castlepalooza as security :D
    I know what you mean about SQ, I think they do take the michael at times though What do oyu mean you don't do maccyd's - sometimes you just gotta have an Big Mac;)

SQ are alright... I'd indulge in the odd big mac here and there, but more likely I'd treat myself to a Pizza Hut, Burger King or KFC... dammit, I'll have to go over there tomorrow now, I want to take advantage of those buffets again, they're brill :D

Adding the salad on top does mean that I'll eat something healthy for once as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

Hi all, good weekend? I was surprised nothing big and important happened on Saturday but there you go, it was just another day/ date?
    Did baby 6th make his appearance? That would have been a good birthdate to have!

I have one nice wee story from the weekend. We're renovating a little old cottage which is a fair distance from where we live. I was there on Saturday and racing round taking lots of photographs so I could take my time perusing them back at home for colour/ flooring ideas etc. Anyway, looking at the pics back at home there was one which had a lovely orb in it. Ya I know orbs are probably not really anything and the place is pretty much still a building site and very dusty BUT out of all the pics there was just this one lovely orb just at the door of the bedrroom of the lady who had lived there (a relative in law who passed away 20 years ago). I like the idea that she was there showing me around, happy that her house will be used again after all this time. The house has a lovely peaceful air about it and I just can't wait til we can go and stay there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

no sign of a ghost yet I'm afraid, although I have not been looking,

Was wondering about junior myself

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Nope, no sign of 6th jnr ... was due on the 4th. Into the hospital for an appointment tomorrow so hopefully that gets the ball rolling.

He better not be hoping out to share his birthday with daddy coz I turn 30 on Friday (13th).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

that pizza hut buffet - you know those toppings they have, I think it might be bacon bits but they are sort of yellow....anyone know what they actually are?

Ladybird

• Advertisement

that pizza hut buffet - you know those toppings they have, I think it might be bacon bits but they are sort of yellow....anyone know what they actually are?

Ladybird

Sweetcorn perhaps? O.o

Har har smarty pants - no they taste of bacon but are a sort of yellow colour. Certainly can't be good for you anyway, don't eat them next time you visit.;) ;)

So you're on hols now, lucky thing. All I have is work work work at the moment(all feel sorry for me now awwww:p )

Littlebug - house sounds fab,lovely idea behind the orb, I get a feeling you're right about that

Ladybird

Ps - ok the blonde got it now - (d'oh) the little toppings in pizza hut in the salad bar is are sort of yellow but taste of bacon) - thanks PSI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I logged on specifically to add context to your above post. Without context, its rather disturbing.

which one :p
    Am completely blonde en ce moment:o

Ladybird

Har har smarty pants - no they taste of bacon but are a sort of yellow colour. Certainly can't be good for you anyway, don't eat them next time you visit.;) ;)

I dunno then... and I'll make a note of it lol. They may be like those bacon flavour strips in the pub though, they're yellow and crunchy... they may be.... OH... they might be bacon flavour croutons!

Anyway, I had someone message me on myspace who says she remembers me way back in Junior and Senior Infants... I was on the dog 'n' bone to my mum and she remembers one of my teachers that that girl mentioned. I still have no idea who she is, but she certainly seems to know me, but I did carve a rep for myself back in Naas... everyone knows me... I was a weird child as well, which most people still see me as(:o), which really gets to you considering I still get called retarded when I was nothing of the sort... I got called awful names back then... damn kids. :(

Sorry, what was I saying again? Oh, yeah... anyway, I don't recognise her yet, although I know she's my age and Wiccan (which is cool), as well as the fact she was in the school I went to for a year, and we were in the same class for Sr and/or Jr Infants. I swear that woman has a better memory than I do! The only thing I remember about Jr/Sr infants is the play which took place in Castledermot, some Irish language play about a Martian named Marcus... who went "suas suas go Mars"... >.>

That's not the only thing that's been happening... seems this year my past is returning, gradually... it's surreal O.o
    So you're on hols now, lucky thing. All I have is work work work at the moment(all feel sorry for me now awwww:p )

Awww *hugs* :p

I could do with a job myself though :| Ah well, being in Ireland for 2 weeks will keep me busy, especially as I'm volunteering at Castlepalooza :D

• Advertisement

You planning any investigations while you are in Ireland Andy?

Well, I was going to do a mini-investigation with someone before Castlepalooza kicked off, but I've not got anything really planned other than that... not even thought about investigations to be honest. I may just scout out some places for public investigations over the next few months, and focusing on a couple of public investigations, but they'd have to wait till I am in a position to replace my camera which got damaged a week or two back... I totally need a replacement because the LCD screen is screwed :/

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Keep us posted, Andy.

I have lots of people interested now since the Ross Castle trip I did.

Keep us posted, Andy.

I have lots of people interested now since the Ross Castle trip I did.

I'll be sure to... I'll prolly be starting to balance out UK and Irish haunted places now, though I have nowhere beyond Charlville as a location I can get an investigation for, and admittedly, with Castlepalooza on the way, I can't schedule any investigations while I'm over anyway... although I may have a mooch around Corcaigh Park at some point...

All this said however, I want to spruce up my website too, needs some content...

6thjnr-1.jpg

8lbs 15ounces of pure manliness.

His sister was 7lbs 11 and this guy was 7days over due and born on the 11th .... spooky?! ... ok not really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Congrats, hope the Mammy is doing well.

Congrats :)

She could be doing alot better but nows its about getting her back on her feet. 3 weeks off work for me means 3 weeks of little posting ..... hopefully that will take my posts per day down to a less embarrassing average!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Congrats 6th,

He looks like a good example of a sturdy child, are you going to leave him out all night to see if he is hardy enough??

He already has his MMA stance, I like it, he may have a natural defense mechanism that Frank Bruno never had.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

/points at herself.....

Very proud Aunty!!!! (for the third time)

• Advertisement

Congrats, gorgeous little guy, Hope Mum is ok & his big sis is thrilled!

LB

Oh and Happy Birthday for tomorrow too

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Congrats on the new arrival 6th. Hope everyone's doing well.

I see he takes after his daddy, I'm sure I've seen that exact expression on your face a few times :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

By the way

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 6th the big 30!!!!!

:)

Evening all,

How goes it after another rainy weekend:(

Ladybird

It's been really sunny here, although due to the heat in my room which takes AGES to dissipate I'm on the brink of passing out... :|

I thought it was quite sunny today too, I even got to put my sun glasses on for a few minutes. Maybe I just thought it was sunny cos I was in such a good mood having a wander around town, and now that I think about it, I almost lost my sunglasses because instead of wearing them I had them dangling out of a pocket. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Congrats on the new arrival 6th, very cute. Hope mammy is getting back to her feet and the little miss is enjoying her new little brother. :)

Greetings all,

Newbie on the site. Interested in all things paranormal so interested to see what you guys have got.

So come on, no doubt there'll be much piss taking re the user name

:D
    You know I still haven't figured out what there is about your user name to take the piss out of. Ah, one of these days ... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

hi all if anyone is looking for number for tarot reader in south tipp just pm me and i,ll give u all the info, her name is kay mullally u,ve probably heard of her but she,s very good,

• Advertisement

stevenmu wrote:
    You know I still haven't figured out what there is about your user name to take the piss out of. Ah, one of these days ... :p

OMG, I can't believe you found that,let alone bring it up. The shame, the misery.............will I stop posting......NOPE:p

Evening all,

Any news? I'm dying for news, no hols yet & this bloody weather.

Ladybird

Advertisement