Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormaholics Anonymous Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Hi all,

Hows everyone, been busy settling into the new home and boardband hasn't reached my computer yet so its to painful to post to much. So anyone got any news of late?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Huzzah! Kim!! Am just preparing myself for a complete return to Boards and seeing you back is spurring me on ;)

So how is the new house?

Great, even brought the cat over, and dibs didn;'t need to butter his paws either, (only found out its a she) left her usual headless mouse outside the door already. Hows little 6th settling in mark, hope he's behaving himself in the night.

Yeah he's pretty good, even managed a few nights of sleeping 10-6 .... so not too demanding. Its definately easier the 2nd time around.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭dib

Y'see Kim that's where you're going wrong!! You have to butter the hole cat and then he/she/it spends so much time licking the butter off that he/she/it forgets where it lives and settles happily into it's new home! :D

Congrats on the new arrival to the family 6th and congrats on the new home Kim!

• Advertisement

dib wrote:
    Y'see Kim that's where you're going wrong!! You have to butter the hole cat and then he/she/it spends so much time licking the butter off that he/she/it forgets where it lives and settles happily into it's new home! :D

Congrats on the new arrival to the family 6th and congrats on the new home Kim!

And which "hole" would that be honey :D Bless the poor thing its part of the family now, although I have warned her, she has to go on the pill as no little puss puss's allowed.

Yep 6th second a lot less scary and a little easier on the training/routine front.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Evening all,

How goes it.Kim,dib good to see y'all back.

I didn't make the boards beers, poisoned myself Friday....am getting too old for this going out, it'll be slippers & a pipe for me soon!

Did we hear any more about the possible investigation?

Ladybird

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Did we hear any more about the possible investigation?

Which possible investigation was that now?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Id assume yours

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I heard nothing about a possible investigation

• Advertisement

There's a thread about Andy's one but I think Stevenmu is arranging one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Grimes wrote:
    Id assume yours

That's what I was thinking, but better to be sure....

I'm gonna talk to Stephen about it in more detail at the end of this week. I'm just polling for dates at the moment with regards to seeing which dates are possible, I mentioned to Terri (Volunter Coordinator) about September sometime. I was over at the castle last week, so I've talked to them before. Stephen sent me a PM a while ago about doing an investigation there, and I'm just following up with regards to that exchange at the moment.

I'm actually talking to Terri at the moment, will keep you guys posted, in the other thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭dib

kshiel wrote:
    And which "hole" would that be honey :D Bless the poor thing its part of the family now, although I have warned her, she has to go on the pill as no little puss puss's allowed.

Yep 6th second a lot less scary and a little easier on the training/routine front.

I really should read these things back before I hit the "post" button shouldn't I?!? lmao

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Yes, the investigation Ladybird mentioned is one myself and Andy have been discussing. After the last time we went to Charleville, I thought I'd been there enough for a while, but I've really been missing the place. I'm really looking forward to getting back there and having a look around again.

Best of luck with the new house kshiel, I hope it all goes well.

Evening all,

Whoo hoo, I'm off to Blight tomorrow for the week:D

How sad am I that going off to a course for a few days gets me excited (no need to answer that ...honest)

Actually, I'm going to try do the London Dungeon tour while I'm there, anyone done it and is it any good?

Ladybird

Actually Kshiel - can cats really go on the pill?

Actually Kshiel - can cats really go on the pill?

:D Put it this way,if she comes home in that condition its off to the nun's with her :D Have a great holiday Ladybirdirl

How is everyone these days? dont think I would be able to make that trip to Charleville stevemu/stromkeeper, hope its a goodin though.

Well I am off to Arthur Finlay College again in october for a short course, so looking forward to that.

Ok Stoner / 6th have to ask and well my computer is too slow to go back over some of the threads what does the P.I.G. stand for under yer names something :cool: I hope :rolleyes:

You'll find no hints about P.I.G. on here, but there are more PIGs on here than just Stoner & I (good english!)

Hopefully all will be revealed soon.

Ok people I have a question, now I not starting a thread on this but just a general question to begin with anyway as really not sure if it belongs here, or spirituality, so feel free to move this mods if you feel it belongs better elsewhere, also I could have been just having my leg pulled. so anyway
    Has anyone ever heard of "Legion of spirit" or "Legion of Spirit energy" it was mentioned to me in passing and explained in the terms of that it would be legion of spirit or energy summoned to gaurd or check out people entering a certain building or home. I cannot find anything with reference to these particular engery or spirits. Just wondering has anyone else heard of them.??

I've heard of [edit]removed[edit] but its not something you hear about in passing. You'll find little online if at all.

6th wrote:
    You'll find no hints about P.I.G. on here, but there are more PIGs on here than just Stoner & I (good english!)

Hopefully all will be revealed soon.

One would assume P.I.G. is some sort of Paranormal Investigavtive Group & not a reference to our pot bellied animal friends!;) ......as god knows I could murder a bacon sarnie now, this nouvelle cuisine wouldn't feed a ...Ladybird

LB

• Advertisement

Hey Ladybird,

How are things going in the UK. More importantly, what presents are you bringing back for us all ? :)

Pity you can't make Charleville Kshiel, won't be the same without someone to pop out for a smoke with ;) Enjoy the course though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Well have you ever seen 6th tuck into a bacon sarnie? :p

stevenmu wrote:
    Hey Ladybird,

How are things going in the UK. More importantly, what presents are you bringing back for us all ? :)

Pity you can't make Charleville Kshiel, won't be the same without someone to pop out for a smoke with ;) Enjoy the course though.

I know its awful, I was just thinking it would be great to have all of us together on an investigation soon, I miss the good laugh and fun :( and stevenmu my old reliable smoking buddy :D puff puff puff as quickly as you can. Have a great trip guys and if you run into that nun I did last time get a good picture :eek:

Evening all,

Have returned from Blighty.

Kshiel - which course are you doing this time? I had a look at the course catalogue, looks great

Ladybird

Oh and btw - where's everyone gone? Where's Solas,Thaedyal,KTK,Scopplett, Littlebug?

Hope you had a great time LB, and of course that you brought us all back something nice ?

And sorry Kshiel, can't say I've heard of the Legion of spirit, but would be interested in hearing more.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭nitefox

Hi psi and everybody how are ye. I am keeping very well i have been so busy wirting that eassy on Satanism and Satanits so i did get into my course so i so happy i be studyin Theology Spirituality so at the end of the 4yrs i hope to be a reglions teacher so hope it works out now so i just want to thank pepole that helped me with the eassy 6th and lb other people gav me info here so thanks and i have been working so that's why i hav not been online here and just with some the other posters i was just geting bit tired of people saying what you saying and dont think the my first research was good at least i tried etc i got be here all nite about anywaay i back and i hope ye will bear with me with my typing etc and have been interest in the paranormal since i was kid read about types of tiopcs on the paranormal and exp aswell etc so i know what i am on about and i would like to see more topic's on Satanism and Satanits and the occult because it is all paranormal.:D

Hi nitefox, welcome back and congrats on getting into your course. Your enthusiastic approach has been missed around here.

Evening all,

Have returned from Blighty.

Kshiel - which course are you doing this time? I had a look at the course catalogue, looks great

Ladybird

Oh and btw - where's everyone gone? Where's Solas,Thaedyal,KTK,Scopplett, Littlebug?

Welcome back ladybird, hope the trip was fun.

I am doing a course on preparing, presenting and promoting your mediumship thinks its 41A, its designed to see what the next step for you is. Its only for three days but there are other courses going on with Spiritus in connection with Matthew Smith which look really good so I am hoping to do one on understanding energy and its uses in mediumship etc.

So what else is new around here?

Welcome back nitefox.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭nitefox

6th wrote:
    Hi nitefox, welcome back and congrats on getting into your course. Your enthusiastic approach has been missed around here.
    Hi 6th how are you and everybody?. Ya i am so happy i got my course thanks for that. did ur new baby ariv? 6th. so any goisp since i have been away?.;)

• Advertisement

Nitefox - welcome back, good to know the effort paid off & you got your course!

Nitefox - don't be worrying about certain individuals having a go at your research,happens all the time around here

Kshiel - course sounds great, let us know how you go

LB

Advertisement