Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormaholics Anonymous Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Congrats on getting the course Nightfox, and good to see you back too.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭nitefox

Hi stevenmu how are you and every body?. Thanks Stevenmu. LB age and where are area do you live i live in cabra.any new news?.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

well done nitefox

I just got promoted from assistant manager to station manager of the radio station. Very happy. It just means more work...... (and more women :p ). Seriously though.....

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭nitefox

Hi Grimes that's great news welldone. What radio stion do you work for?.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Aisling&M

Congrats Grimes! It's nice to be recognised and rewarded for hard work! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Well done Grimes, congrats to you to nitefox for getting the course, hope you enjoy it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Grimes wrote:
    well done nitefox

I just got promoted from assistant manager to station manager of the radio station. Very happy. It just means more work...... (and more women :p ). Seriously though.....

Well done Grimes, WB Ladybird/nitefox

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Congrats little piggy! You get a pressie tomorrow night for that now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Jeepers, everyone is getting promoted these days.........well done one & all:)

Kshiel, how goes the house move, all done & dusted?

Oh I saw that movie 1408 last week,very good indeed, would recommend it.:)

Ladybird

its UCD's college radio station .... BelfieldFM . Please excuse the lack of content and the lack of updates. But thats the bones.

Simularly Im backfilling the trench at the moment in Wicklow that Im working on. 6 tonnes of dirt going into a giant hole. Its horribly backbreaking. It feels like taking down the christmas decorations........

Hope everyone is well. Its getting real close to the weekend !

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Oh I saw that movie 1408 last week,very good indeed, would recommend it.:)

I have to admit, I thought 1408 looked cool, and this further re-enforces it! :)

I went to attempt to get a job with a computer shop yesterday, but sadly the computer shop was closing down, and people were being made redundant, so it was a dead end sadly. But still... ask nothing, get nothing... or nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I'm gonna be doing up an investigation thread later on today, so there's at least something to discuss. Be advised that the date may change, but it isn't 100% certain if it will or not at this time.

Im sure you will all hear later .....

it was the cocktails

That is all

1294661090_031936843b.jpg
    6th, Grimes, monkeyfudge & Stoner - great night out, with interesting sleep arrangements >_>

Cocktails were a bad idea ... funny ... but bad!

Stoner & myself were the men and ...well ... a picture says a 1000 words:

1294656576_0d3f22e220.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Looks like someone stole my cigarette in that first photo.

or you just farted and are looking for a way to tell us

Where we these pic's taken then. Stoner you look the proudest PIG :D

No he was just sober!

It was the birthday party of "The Sandman" from East Coast Radio's Psychic/Paranormal Show .... great night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 semme9010

Since you guys love the paranormal, you should read Cindy Sarro's book, "The Wall" Its a true story about an evil entity that attacks her and torments the family. It was on the discovery channel in August.

Goddammit, the Tube workers would have to call a strike for the week I depart for Ireland via Sail & Rail, wouldn't they? :|

That said, I think I'm lucky enough to be using one of the lines still open, but still, this is going to make things very crowded >_<

• Advertisement

Give you a chance to rub up against some strangers! Just watch your wallet.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

On book recommendations I was reading about fiction novel called 'Ghost' by Alan Lightman. The author is a theoretical physicist so it should be interesting to see what his take on the paranormal is.

I'll have to pick up a copy.

6th wrote:
    Give you a chance to rub up against some strangers! Just watch your wallet.

Yeah, and I intend to... if I lose my wallet, I'm kinda screwed, given everything I need to travel and get into my homes is attached to there :|

Yeah, and I intend to... if I lose my wallet, I'm kinda screwed, given everything I need to travel and get into my homes is attached to there :|

Do you mean Homies?

Grimes wrote:
    Do you mean Homies?

No, I mean homes as in the place I live in in London, and my home over in Ireland, or rather my mum's home which I also have the key for >.>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Hi all,

Stormkeeper, were you in Ireland for the weekend anyway? You should have said - a few of us could have at least hooked up with you for a beverage:)

Any good news anyone - it's all bad for me at the moment:(

Ladybird

Good morning all ye boys and girls, hope all is well this fine morning.

The cows across the way stopped mooing last night so at last a full nights sleep.

Ladybird, whats wrong, anything we can help with?

Sorry to hear the investigation didn't go ahead boys but I am sure there will be more involvment on your next date. ~With the kiddies and all just gone back to school and holidays coming to an end it may just have been bad timing.

So any crack/news...........?

Hi all,

Stormkeeper, were you in Ireland for the weekend anyway? You should have said - a few of us could have at least hooked up with you for a beverage:)

I'm actually still here... I decided it was better that I used the weekend to take a rest... although I'd be free Friday evening, as I'm going to Northern Ireland on Thursday, and have to go via Dublin, so I could prolly hang about for a few drinks...

*hugs ladybird tightly*

And there's no news for me really, save for going to Carlow today, and Northern Ireland tomorrow, heading back to London on Saturday, or at east that's the plan!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

although I'd be free Friday evening, as I'm going to Northern Ireland on Thursday, and have to go via Dublin, so I could prolly hang about for a few drinks...
    Aww, just saw this now. Sorry I didn't think of it sooner, Ladybird has all the best ideas it seems. Have some plans I can't get out of tomorrow, but let us know the next time you're over and we'll definitely try and organise a few drinks.

• Advertisement

My plans have changed a little actually, I found out that I can stay a week longer in Ireland, after calling my uni, i found out that I don't need t be in till the 25th, so I'm having a bit of a "d'oh!" moment... oh well, we could possibly arrange something next week?

Otherwise, I'd be coming over in December sometime... was even cnsidering rescheduling the investigation for while I'm over... before Christmas, naturally.

Advertisement