Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormaholics Anonymous Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Morning all,

So when are you going back Stormkeeper - I'm sure we can organise something for next week - anyone around guys

Ladybird

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Well I'll be around all week, and could do with a few drinks, except monday I think I have plans for then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I'll be around till Saturday at the latest, though I may be able to stretch it to leave on Sunday...

Ok well who is around Thursday or FRiday so for a beverage?

I might actually have to depart on Friday morning, because I need to see my nan before she goes to Exeter...

• Advertisement

Wow, I haven't seen this thread be so quiet for so long

/runs off to check astrology charts

How is everyone keeping ? Anybody got any plans for the weekend ?

I'm finally getting to do a gliding lesson tomorrow that I've had a voucher for all year. They were'nt doing them any earlier in the year because apparantly the landing field was being used to grow crops. But I finally get to do it tomorrow so I've been jumping the walls all day with excitement.

Afternoon all!

You're right mr mu, it has been too quiet - put your mod hat on & stir up a bit of interest...or trouble even;)

Well interesting weekend for me.. I was asked to do a tarot night for a friend Friday, turned out she had invited 20 people:eek:

Did about 12 readings over a 4/5 hour period. I could hardly speak Saturday, barely knew my name. Really won't be doing that many again..it was far too intense.

Did you get to go flying?

Ladybird

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

There hasn't been a Greet & Grub for a while... but there are some beers happening at the Longstone Pub this Friday if anyone is interested.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055158431

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

There hasn't been a Greet & Grub for a while... but there are some beers happening at the Longstone Pub this Friday if anyone is interested.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055158431

I might be, but you'd never know. Can't wait to see your new hair cut, hope its short, cos people are starting to talk about you.

Morning all,

didn't get to go flying unfortunatly, thanks to our beautiful weather, but on the plus side it's something to look forward to for next weekend (weather permitting again).

But then again, beers this friday could be something to look forward to too, and the possibility of monkeyfudge with a haircut could prove too tempting to pass up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

do come to my beers. I have surprises too. cool ones. It's great fun. Don't let me near any candles............................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Hey all, just back from my course in the AFC and it was brill, eye opening and a good laugh :D I am exhausted at the moment as I have never done so many readings or worked so hard, there must not be a granny left in England / Denmark / Ausie or germany for that matter that hasn't come through lol a lot :D So whats new here, hope all is well.

Had to edit this as I am scared of monkeys

I'll 'mangel' you, Stoner!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mesa1

hello im mesa1 and just dropping in to say hello im an addict to anything paranormal.me freinds over at the paranormal house will vouch for that.if im not here il be there

Hi there Mesa - welcome to the forum,look forward to your posts.

Had a quick look at your web cam photos - look good, you might put a bit of context around the photos for us

where/when/your interpretations

Ladybird

hi mesa1

Welcome to the forum, will have a better look at your movie clips tonight, best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Poltergoose

mesa1 wrote:
    hello im mesa1 and just dropping in to say hello im an addict to anything paranormal.me freinds over at the paranormal house will vouch for that.if im not here il be there

Paranormal house? Wheres that? and what photos? are they of ghosts? and why have i so many questions? I'm not usually this inquisitive or am I?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mesa1

jackolantern01-1.gif
    hi poltergoose the paranormal house was originally called mesa but changed to the ph its a great place as theres some paranormal investigators there and some of these will be doing an overnite some time this month the over nite is at a libary which can be seen on cams there is a capping system for that
    heres a link to the paranormal house

http://www.paranormalhouse.com/

and heres one for the libary

http://www.willardghost.com/index.php?content=ghostcams

this one is a cam in england

http://www.salford.gov.uk/leisure/museums/ordsallhall/ghostcam.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Hey.. nice to meet everyone!

• Advertisement

Evening all,

How goes it, anyone got any gossip,scandal or crack

Who's going to the Halloween beers (& yes I know there's a thread and no I haven't read it yet)

ladybird

Weirdest thing happened to me a couple days ago... I was lying in bed and I heard my name being called, and I was the only person in my room O.o

Not the first time that's happened either...

I've also a really bad cold :|

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hey Andy! Long time no post. I've convinced myself that you've been away from here because you've been knuckling down for Uni.

Anyway myself, Stoner & Monkeyfudge are off down to Cork today for the convention. I'll be sporting my new haircut which will be mind blowing .... anyone who wants to see it should come to the Halloween Beers on Sunday night.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Weirdest thing happened to me a couple days ago... I was lying in bed and I heard my name being called, and I was the only person in my room O.o

Not the first time that's happened either...

I've also a really bad cold :|
    Its me!! You left me tied up under the bed and Ive been calling you for fugging ages!

*On a serious note, I had something like that happen a long time ago. Its a bit odd alright.

I went into Vision Express yesterday evening as I'm thinking of getting new glasses. I didn't speak to anyone in there as I was just browsing.

Then in my letter box this morning is a letter from Vision Express and I don't think they've ever sent me a letter... I'm too scared to open it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

monkeyfudge ... get to the train station and dont be late!

6th wrote: »
    monkeyfudge ... get to the train station and dont be late!

But I'm still working on stuff in the office here... and then I want to go clothes shopping....

KtK wrote:
    Its me!! You left me tied up under the bed and Ive been calling you for fugging ages!

Oh, I'd never leave a woman tied under my bed... tied ON my bed and under me maybe, but never under ;) (ooh err)

(You'd never fit under there anyway, there's two drawers and rakes of magazines >.>)
    *On a serious note, I had something like that happen a long time ago. Its a bit odd alright.

It's not even the first time it's happened... in previous times I've thought someone was calling me, yet when I've gone downstairs, nothing... it's happened in many houses I've lived in, so either it's me, or "someone" at the house, or both. Then again, I imagine the places I've lived in are most likely haunted.
    6th wrote: »
    Hey Andy! Long time no post. I've convinced myself that you've been away from here because you've been knuckling down for Uni.

Heya, and yeah I've been knuckling down to some degree, although this week I've had a godawful cold with a couple of depressive episodes, yay! I have to go and see if I can afford some antibiotics... oh, and I'l also be seeing a psychologist for the first time ever, so we'll see if I'm supposed to be committed or not XD

Kidding! Seriously though, I am going to see a shrink though, figured it can't hurt, might even help with stuff. Was supposed to go to one in Ireland but I was going on my moving day, so yeah...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

That name thing always happens to me, I ignore it now. My tap keeps turning itself on now........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Hey all, how is everyone these days. Stormkeeper hope all works out well with the shrink, I remember you saying on a few occassions about your name been called, have you tried asking any questions after you hear it?

Hope the convention went well in cork, I am sure we will hear about it on here from the people that went.

So anyone got any news or gossip to share ............

Advertisement