Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormaholics Anonymous Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Aisling&M

Hi!
    I had a visit on Saturday from a good friend who is the one who helped me develop and we had a great night of wine, spirits (the ghost kind), readings and lots of chat. :)
    i'm just studying lately for my final Kinesiology exam this week.........eek! but apart from that all is good. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Evening all,

Aisling - good luck with the exam...sending you lots of positive study like vibes !;)

Kshiel - hello there..haven't seen you around here in a while.Are you Trick or treating Wednesday? My house is awash with sweets...they might not last till wednesday

Stormkeeper...good luck with the shrink..girl on the bed...you saucy thing:p;)

Everyone else...how goes it?

Feel sorry for me.. I think I have a chest infection..coughing like an auld fella on woodbines

Ladybird

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Hello everyone, glad to see everyone's keeping well. Except poor ladybird, I know how that feels, I'm just recovering from one, thanks to some near fatal doses of cough medicine. Now all I have to worry about is my exputex addiction :)

Good luck with exams Aisling, and good luck with the shrink Stormkeeper. I've had teh voice thing a few times, it only seems to happen when I'm right on the brink of falling asleep, so I don't know if it's someone playing games, or me playing games with myself. Actually let me know if that shrink is any good ;)

Never had the tap turn itself on, but the door/intercom has been going off a few times the last few days ...

edit: Eeek, as soon as I hit submit on that it went off again, luckily there was someone there this time

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

best of luck in the exams Aisling&M, get well soon Ladybird, hello again Kshiel, BTW Aisling&M I have a question on Kinesiology, I went to a class once and a woman was checking out foods etc that we did not agree with some of us. She claimed that the magnetic field of the food and the person were used to determine if the food agreed with someone or not, someone had a can of pears, and I asked "what about the magnetic field produced by the can?" with that she stopped, pointed at me and said "good question", but she never answered it??

usually I'd never use cans, just clear plastic like cling film or a plastic container. Same as you, I'd imagine the tin of the can not being all that great for the digestive system! lol. But plastic would be slightly less interruptive when testing. Usually I'd put the foods directly into the mouth of the client without a covering. Best way.

If you think in a different way, tin cans and bottles don't really have a 'life' force. Sure they'd have an energetic signature, but not the same as recently 'alive' foods like meat and vegetables. Not necessarily a kinesiological view point, just one of my own.

Thanks all for the good vibes! I'll take them all and then some lol.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭nitefox

Hi everybody happy halloween. Hope everybody is keeping well?. I have been so busy with college and work so that's why i have not been on this for a whille. Any new news?. So what are ye all up to for halloween.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Tis my birthday so im heading out to break my self imposed prohibition . Twentyfour!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

Happy birthday!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yep... Happy birthday, Grimes!

The big 24... soon chocolate will start to taste different for you.

Get off! You know ill stay fly. <snaps finags> expecting both of you there tomorrow to take pics of me making a boob of myself?!

• Advertisement

Well we did attend your last gathering... but you weren't there... and neither was anyone else...

I expect better things tomorrow.

Well we did attend your last gathering... but you weren't there... and neither was anyone else...

I expect better things tomorrow.

that was really a trick, the real party was elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭nitefox

Hi Grimes How are you Happy birthday to you that's so cool been born on halloween. How is UCD goin?.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

kshiel wrote: »
    Hey all, how is everyone these days. Stormkeeper hope all works out well with the shrink, I remember you saying on a few occassions about your name been called, have you tried asking any questions after you hear it?

I haven't actually, although I've only heard it once so far... sounded female, from what I recall. Regarding the shrink thing, thanks :)
    Stormkeeper...good luck with the shrink..girl on the bed...you saucy thing:p;)

Not got the appointment or anything yet, but thanks :) I haven't a girl on the bed yet, but I'm working on that one ;)
    stevenmu wrote: »
    Good luck with the shrink Stormkeeper. I've had teh voice thing a few times, it only seems to happen when I'm right on the brink of falling asleep, so I don't know if it's someone playing games, or me playing games with myself. Actually let me know if that shrink is any good ;)

Oddly enough, I found my name was being called when I was in bed, so I'm wondering if it would happen again. Also, the shrink is on the NHS, dunno if they work private >.>

I'll let you know how good they are though.

On a side-note, my mum thinks I don't actually need one, but I figure it can't hurt to go just the one time... can it?

Did anyone go to RDS mind,body, spirit show?

What were your impressions?

I thought there were a few more genuine psychics than I've felt there before but I was hoping for more hand made incense stands and interesting things but it was pretty much what you'd expect. Crystals and knickknacks.

Who is giving out sweeties tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Gaaah the kids have changed htier mind about costumes again,
    I have to figure out how to make sonia hedgehog and master cheif from halo out of mostly construction paper.

Sonia Hedgehog? Did he have a sex change?

An old bike helmet painted green might work for Master Chief.

My nephew has been saying he's too old to dress up this year.... I just know he's going to change his mind at the last minute...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Happy Hallowwen everyone! Nearly became a ghost myself this morning when a car decided to know me down properly! Ouch!!

Anyway a few cuts, bruises and maybe more but no bones poking through the skin so all is good ... car got a bit wreaked though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Sonia Hedgehog? Did he have a sex change?

An old bike helmet painted green might work for Master Chief.

My nephew has been saying he's too old to dress up this year.... I just know he's going to change his mind at the last minute...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonia_the_Hedgehog

Pfft... tell her to stop being so fancy and go as Amy Rose... everyone knows her... plus her big hammer is cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Evening all,

Happy Halloween!!!!!

I am so fed up of these pesky kids...I've done an emergency trip to the shop & am now down to some jelly beans I found in the back of the press:rolleyes:

These bloody kids don't want monkey nuts...god be with the days when you were delighted with the auld nuts:confused:

Then again we didn't go trick or treating being in the country and all..:eek:

Hi Nitefox..welcome back

Ladybird

it was "Help the Halloween Party" when i was growing up, never allowed to do it though, or collect for the school walk from outside the family.
    As a result I dont owe anyone anything, its great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭fairplay

There was no trickery where Leslie Flint was concerned...he was subjected to every conceivable test to eliminate the possibility of fraud...still the voices came.

Check him out...his case ALONE is very convincing proof of an afterlife.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Hey all , good luck with the examine Aishling hope all goes well.

well I made piles of sweety bags and only about 10 kids called so I now have the largest stash of sweets, crips, lollypops etc in the world :D going to have ot off load them to the little man's friends.

Have just finished reading the question and answer book of Sliver Birch which was very interesting and confusing all at the same time.

I have heard my name been called on a few occassion but I always kinda put it down to something else sounding like it but on occassion I have heard other peoples names been called which was weird and when I would ring them it would turn out they needed something or were planning to drop by for a chat . :cool:

6th run over, ooch (for the car that is:p) hope you feel better soon and you to Ladybird chest infections suck bigtime.

Opps ... I is broked!

Photo38.jpg

Captain America has really let himself go....

I might go see a doctor about my knee... it's still pretty bad from Sunday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Hey people how goes everything. ladybird hope the chest is better. What happend the knee monkeyfudge? 6th starting to think you must bring a camera everywhere with you :rolleyes: hope the thump heals up nicely.:)

Stormkeeper / Stevenmu are ye still thinking of organising another trip to charleville as may be able to attend this one? It would be nice to catch up with everyone.

kim

hi kim,

I've been in contact with andy, I hope all the gang can make this one :)

Well count me in.

Am off to the hospital in the morning to remove this temp cast and get more x-rays ... then a perma cast :(

• Advertisement

what about the others, Monkeyfudge, Stevenmu, Grimes, dibs, ODonnell, Ladybird, Stormkeeper etc...........
    It will be good to get everyone involved for a christmas one.

Advertisement