Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormaholics Anonymous Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Even if we cant I think we should have Christmas drinks? I know there is a Boards X-Mas Beers but would be good to get a good turn out from here and if that means a sepeate one then count me in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Where is dibs theses days haven't seen him on here for a while. :confused:

Yep stoner would be nice to get everyone together.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

dib is around, he posted recently asking about getting together, he's prob off somewhere growing his hair. Or buttering a cat's feet

:d:D giggles cat feet

Oh I should say I broke my wrist not my thumb .... might explain why I havent gotten much sympathy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

kshiel wrote: »
    What happend the knee monkeyfudge?

I hurt it while dancing.... but since then I've double hurt it by giving a piggy back ride that went horribly wrong last Thursday....

I now have a leg that looks like this:
    bruise.jpg

OOOH ouch that looks sore, sexy legs though :D

If charleville is happening in December any weekend before or after the 7th is good for me.

OOOH ouch that looks sore, sexy legs though :D.

And now they have a story to tell as well... I'm thinking of going with a cane over crutches...

Crutches = Funny story
    Cane = Sad story

And now they have a story to tell as well... I'm thinking of going with a cane over crutches...

Crutches = Funny story
    Cane = Sad story

Cruches = milk shake spillage followed by piggy back followed by large thump on floor == funny

Cane = Night Cap wore in leap with Cane = Scrooge image

Oh that's right... you were there for the milk shake incident that time...

I genuinely thought the cookie would hold the milkshake in the glass...

• Advertisement

Alcohol is a great mind bender

Although Cane is reversable if put with that black and red coat which would = dark cool

Go with the cane:

cane2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Monkeyfudge, do you now have a leg that looks like that, or is that a pic of your leg??? because it looks a lot worse then it did last time you were flashing it around, it looks worse then 6th broked arm in his pic, maybe you could work it into your sig too

Yes.... I banged it again since I last showed it too you.

It actually even looks worse again now as I took that photo on Sunday evening...

It now goes up my thigh and down to the sole of my foot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Stormkeeper / Stevenmu are ye still thinking of organising another trip to charleville as may be able to attend this one? It would be nice to catch up with everyone.

I've just glanced over this page, which for me is 69 (ooh err), but yeah back to the point. Regarding an investigation, I'm aware that at present, the 15th has been "tentatively" reserved for the PRAI, leaving the 22nd as the next nearest date, a;though I'm aware how dangerously close to Christmas this is. One thing we can do for the 15th (or 14th) is all get together for a Paranormal beers, if everyone is agreeable, and we can discuss a future investigation in more detail. Naturally, I can't discuss any dates right at this moment, until I get an idea of a few things, although I do hope to get something sorted within the next week or so, need to play a bit of catch up, as I've not been here in a while, uni stuff and all that.

I sent Niall a return message about an hour ago now, and I'll prolly be hanging about over the next few days, now I have a bit of time, so hopefully I can get back into the swing of things...

I'm not entirely sure what else to say at the moment, although I do hope to get preliminary plans sorted for an investigation with Steven at some point. Either way, you'll all be kept posted :)

I dont know about making it up for beers in Dublin but keep me posted on whats what. I leave it in your capable hands.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I'll keep you posted as best as I can :)

I'm fairly on top of my coursework at the moment too, which is good. My last uni, UEL is also giving me a Higher Education Certificate as well, whioch I'm well chuffed about because it's something to put on my CV :)

I'll keep you posted as best as I can :)

I'm fairly on top of my coursework at the moment too, which is good. My last uni, UEL is also giving me a Higher Education Certificate as well, whioch I'm well chuffed about because it's something to put on my CV :)

Glad to hear all is going well, well done Andy :)

Thought I'd pop in and give an update on my leg...

It still hurts like f*ck... but there isn't a bruise in sight anymore...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Evening all,

just thought I'd pop in & say hi

Any news anyone

Ladybird

• Advertisement

Anyone fancy chancing their arm at singing?

Boards.IeDOL

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=54514677

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Aisling&M

Hi.

The exam has been and gone and I got a B which i'm very happy with. Graduation dinner/drinks this weekend should be fun. :)
    How's everyone?

Congrat Ais, hope this means we'll have you back on here alot more ;)

Well, life is still crazy. Brussels next week (a well deserved holiday) and then I have the inlaws coming to stay for three weeks. But I'll do my best :)

Congrats Aishling, enjoy the holiday and for the inlaws well hang in there :D

Aisling,

Go to the top of the class,well done:D

we'll all b queuing for treatment now.

Actually there's a question, where you're doing kin, do you ever see that someone has a 'spirit'/possession problem...that would be cool if not a litle terrifying

Ladybird

Aisling,

Go to the top of the class,well done:D

we'll all b queuing for treatment now.

Actually there's a question, where you're doing kin, do you ever see that someone has a 'spirit'/possession problem...that would be cool if not a litle terrifying

Ladybird
    LOL not yet......

but I've seen some funny things with energy alright and no matter how hard you try to just stick to the book, your intuition is such a powerful tool ........ I've had some 'odd' energies. And when someone lets you be close to them energetically you can pick up on stuff.

Apart from Kinesiology I've never seen anyone 'possessed'. But I have seen spirits superimpose themselves temporarily or energies 'cling' to a person.

Imagine tho...You're there doing your thing, seeing if it's an organ/emotional problem (well I assume that's how you do it:rolleyes:) and next thing this spirit says

'hello' or ' Luke.. I am your father (spot the Star Wars reference boys, impressed are ye:p)

I would be peeled off the ceiling!!

Ladybird

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

You do realise that one of the laws of the internet is that anyone being overtly female is actually a man, doubly so for anyone making geeky quotes :eek:

• Advertisement

stevenmu wrote: »
    You do realise that one of the laws of the internet is that anyone being overtly female is actually a man, doubly so for anyone making geeky quotes :eek:

are you accusing me of being a man...I have no Adam's apple:mad::eek:& i can walk in heels hhmmmph:rolleyes:

now i could go on about how i'm more of a ....oh no that won't end well

then again now i've seen monkeyfudge's legs,which are really good for a boy's i think maybe the girl's here have some competition:)

LB

Advertisement