Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormaholics Anonymous Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

well done Aisling B is a decent mark.

you come on an investigation some time, or even on the 7th Dec to meet up, you might have fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Stoner wrote: »
    you come on an investigation some time, or even on the 7th Dec to meet up, you might have fun!

Have we decided on the 7th...and did we find out where the Oval is, is it the place with the lovely chips?

LB

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Yep thats the place with the chips ... on Abbey Street beside the entrance to Easons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Have a good night out people, I would have loved to make that one :mad: it sounds like it will be fun. Have a drink or two for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Aisling&M

I really like the oval. But I'll be in Brussels unfortunately. And got a work do on the 13th and 14th. :(

Have a great night.

• Advertisement

Its raining its cold and I am so bored, any news anyone, friday night and no where to go, how sad :( is that........................ so let me live through ye, whats the story people...........

Are you mad woman..........the toy show is on:D

I've been in Dundrum dropping big hints for Xmas pressies & am now tucked up with enough sugary sweets to keep a family going ..yipee

Ladybird

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Aisling&M

Hi, I'm a loser tonight lol.......stayed in a did a bit of painting and now heading off to bed for a good nights sleep.
    Oh, but someone is racing up and down the road outside.......fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I was out at a karaoke night in a really dodgey pub.

All for research for the Xmas boards beers of course... The Monk's niece got up and sang at one stage...

Ended up watching I'm a Celb...............get me out of here. fun to watch, I am so sad........... no comments please :D Looking forward to next friday night though I am meeting up with some friends that I know since primary school for our annual christmas catch up, which is always a good laugh and its my birthday next sunday as well so "Happy Birthday to me" :D wont reveal my age though :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Happy birthday pet you kept that quiet,,,,,

kshiel wrote: »
    its my birthday next sunday as well so "Happy Birthday to me" :D wont reveal my age though :eek:

Hey,we're both Xmas babies:D

Did you ever get the 1 present for Xmas & birthday? My lot always tried that... I did get a decent swatch watch one year....when they were sort of cool

Ladybird

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Happy birthday kshiel.

Must be terrible being a christmas baby though if you only get one pressie, if people did that to me I'd just get one pressie too and give to them half way between their birthday and christmas, that'd learn them !

It is an awful scourge you know...but it's gotten a little better as I've got older

Now I just do the sad eyes & I get 2 pressies. Kshiel...try that if you're not getting the goods:p

Ooh Aisling,have a fab holiday .......vin chaud,waffles oh yummy

Ladybird

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Well I'd never get someone just one present, sad eyes or not. I love getting people presents, if anything I can go a little over the top sometimes, I really need to cut back on that

hehehe

Kshiel & I are getting 2 presents then :D:D:D

Anyone else got a birthday coming up..Steven's got a big...........wallet:p:p:p

LB

Yep know the one present deal, sucks alright, and been a twin makes the present even smaller sometimes. But I have learnt, if they say well I will get you something for your birthday and christmas I always get a nice big present, and well hey its all about the thought right :mad::D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I had a really bad weekend, but it's all resolved now, so I am happy :)

I had a really bad weekend, but it's all resolved now, so I am happy :)

Aww sorry to hear that Stormkeeper...if it's all resolved though that's a good result eh?

Are you coming to Ireland for Xmas?

Ladybird

Aww sorry to hear that Stormkeeper...if it's all resolved though that's a good result eh?

Are you coming to Ireland for Xmas?

Ladybird

I am indeed... I'm in fact organising the investigation with Stoner... it coincides with my coming over... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭girlwitcurls

kay mullaly in tipp is crap.waste of money

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

What does she do? Is she a mechanic?

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭girlwitcurls

oops wrong forum methinks.she is a pyschic!would prob be better as a mechanic!

girlwitcurls - cool username btw...

right forum,wrong thread, happens a lot

There is a thread on here about psychics & mediums which is the best place to post 'reviews'. Could you be a bit more specific as to why you didn't find her any good..more info people have the better!

Ladybird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Swinter

Hi there

Swinter here,
    Dublin based tarot reader, hi every one.

feel free to PM me or MSN me @Live.ie

general chit chat welcome ;o):rolleyes:

Hi Swinter,

Welcome to the forum.....really must get that IM thing goin g,you'd never believe I work in I.T. would you

Ladybird

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

How about putting out strong vibes and bypassing IM?

if only that would work:D

Lb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Swinter

when you get it going send me a friends rqst. im in south dub too

• Advertisement

I'm getting my keys and wallet back on Wednesday, yay! :D

No more worries in that department :)

Advertisement