Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormaholics Anonymous Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 chambers

psi wrote: »
    Ok, here is a chance for everyone to chat, introduce themselves say hello, flirt, talk about themselves. Whatever.

This is a social thread, so lets keep debating for the other threads.

So, hey everyone.

is there where all the witchy poo I mean the paranormal group meet up and go visit the haunted gaffs of Eire

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

chambers wrote: »
    is there where all the witchy poo I mean the paranormal group meet up and go visit the haunted gaffs of Eire

Yes it is, and we dont just cover Eire either, it's the whole 32 counties, the Paranormaholics Anaoymous Thread is mentioned in the good Friday agreement somewhere, it is a very important thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

just finished all my exams! I now know everything there is to know about Burial in Ireland 9000BC to present, social structures 13th Century - Present and Early Medieval Churches 400AD to present and that that this country is about as Celtic as the chinese guy I met on the bus this morning.

Four more months and Im an Archaeologist. Not a student! Go me!

Merry Xmass everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Congrats Grimes, well done your a bucket full of knowledge now.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT FUN CHRISTMAS AND A VERY MERRY NEW YEAR.

KIM.

Sitting by the fire with candles all alight
    The spirits will come a callin on Christmas Night
    So get the camera and the rest of your gear
    And get the last ghost photo before the new year..........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

same to you kim and everyone else too.

coming up to a new year too, new starts cough.. M and S....... so lets get it all together for 2008 and have a happy christmas everyone, and for those of you who dont celibrate christmas, happy days off work. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Stoner wrote: »
    same to you kim and everyone else too.

coming up to a new year too, new starts cough.. M and S....... so lets get it all together for 2008 and have a happy christmas everyone, and for those of you who dont celibrate christmas, happy days off work. :D

Stoner,

Happy Xmas first off...am I being a complete blonde...does M&S mean Marks & Spencer's, cos if so I got lovely food for Xmas there...I'd recommend everything

Ladybird

Evening all,

Hope everyone has the bext of the Christmas season, hope Santa arrives,hope the turkey(or veggie alternative) is lovely & all the presents are lovely:D

Oh and it a little paranormal happens...all the better

Ladybird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Merry Christmas time to you all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

hi gang
    have a great chrimbo and a happy new year
    from leinster paranormal

Stoner wrote: »

Cough... Second that;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ok now I feel left out! I dont get the code but then again I wasnt at the last Investigation ... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Happy <INSERT HOLIDAY HERE>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Merry Christmas everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it & Happy Holidays to those who don't!

Santa Clause Is Coming Tonight............. Yepeeeee :D :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Happy christmas to all at boards and all at PIG
    have a good one guys
    and happy hunting for 2008,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

maybe we will get to meet in 2008,,,would be nice to see the person im typing to,,,lol,,, as far as i can make out you look like these little chaps,,lol
    :D--6th
    ;)--stoner
    :cool:--monkey fudge

and etc so new years resolotion have to meet up

Dont Forget Grimes :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Happy christmas everyone,

Hopefully we'll get some snow this year, can't remember the last time we had a proper white christmas.

Oooh, M&S food, they do all the yummyest things, I really love their crumbles especially. Not really christmassy but very nice all the same. They do lovely mince pies too. I hope they get knocked down in the january sales I'll buy loads :)

Has anyone any news or scandals from christmas partys or anything ? We went to that place, D7 or something I think it's called, wasn't bad but a little pretentious, it seems to think it was much better than it really was.

Ooh D7 eh... I heard someone else talking about that I'm sure

Our Xmas party was in the Burlo with Ray D'Arcy & Dustin in attendance no less:D

Santa Claus is coming tonight,can't wait.. I've been sooo good (most of the time)

Oi Danny2XX - what about the rest of us;):p

Ladybird

D7... that's the Gary Rhode's restaurant, isn't it?

I think 6th said the deserts were the best thing about the place.

I had to say goodbye to a good friend this evening... so I'm a little bit down... but I'm looking forward to my radio show tomorrow... it should be horrific.. yay!

• Advertisement

Aww...sorry that you had to say goodbye MF,hope they will be back soon

Radio Program.... expand please? Can we 'tune in' over the turkey?

Lb

Well how was everyones christmas. Ours started at no less than 330 in the morning with the explanation of how santa landed on the roof followed by the explanation of the sleigh ride the little man went on with santa to the north Pole because he couldn't bring snow here so he brought him to the snow :D

Fun times.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I got food poisoning or some sort of bug. It wasnt a pretty Christmas for Santa!

Radio Program.... expand please? Can we 'tune in' over the turkey?

Lb
    Ooops... sorry. It was on from 11.30 to 14.00 yesterday.

Went well.... I even played a sad song for 6th as he didn't get made a mod of After Hours.

kshiel wrote: »
    Well how was everyones christmas. Ours started at no less than 330 in the morning with the explanation of how santa landed on the roof followed by the explanation of the sleigh ride the little man went on with santa to the north Pole because he couldn't bring snow here so he brought him to the snow :D

Fun times.

Aww...that's so sweet.Mine was nice & quiet, tho the rellies are downstiars now so guess I better push on

I had 1 item of an Xmas pressie go horribly wrong...more on that later but other than that it's been good..& sales tomorrow with my vouchers...yipee

Ladybird

I've started on citalopram on the 25th and it's being a pain in the arse... I get to look forward to headaches, nausea, occasional shakes and excess wind for the next while XD

Either way, I'm hoping it'll help me, as it's gotten to the stage where everything has been a bit much for me, although it seems I've coped better with things compared to most... and that's kinda reassuring to a degree.

Either way, I'll have to be watching my drink intake now >.>

Hey Stormkeeper,

Hope that works out for you,do keep an eye on the alcohol... in general it doesn't help much with meds!

Were you in Blighty or here for Xmas

So..........the dreaded question.....new year's resolutions anyone?

Ladybird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Hi everyone.Just wanted to introduce myself quickly to the forum.I have been interested in all aspects of the paranormal from an early stage, which lead me into occult practices and philosophies. I wouldn't class my self as a satanist so to say but I do have close connections with several global satanic lodges.My main field of expertise would be demonology and ancient ritual magic. I have never partaken in any form of paranormal research similar to that of Derek Ankorh et al, but I would really like to.I am currently getting a degree in psychology and have an interest in parapsychology(I blame watching the ghostbusters for that).
    Looking forward to communicating with you guys.

Welcome to the forum ...very good username btw

Your interests sound fab...don't know much at all about ritual magic so would be really interested to get your pov on some things

There are investigations arranged here a few times a year which are usually great & though some of the threads & discussions seem very spiritual & medium centred, I think you'll find something interesting

Look forward to chatting with you

Ladybird

• Advertisement

Hey Stormkeeper,

Hope that works out for you,do keep an eye on the alcohol... in general it doesn't help much with meds!

Were you in Blighty or here for Xmas

Ladybird

Thanks and as for alcohol, I'm on top of it :)

And sadly, I was unfit to travel to Ireland on the 27th so had to stay here... oh well. I suppose it's best I stay put while adjusting to the meds.

Heya Meatwad btw :)

Advertisement