Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormaholics Anonymous Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Welcome to the forum Meatwad, I look forward to hearing more about your interests.

Hope everyone's christmas went really well. Sounds like there was fun and games in the kshiel household, things started at a more relaxed 12ish for me, one of the benefits of having no young kids around, but it does really lose a lot of the magic that way :(. Still dinner and a huge piece of plum pudding made up for it, something about christmas, I get addicted to anything plummy :)

Hope everyone's coughs, ailments and food poisenings have cleared up. And yes I think that is Rhodes' restaurant, deserts were ok, kinda small though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

stevenmu wrote: »
    And yes I think that is Rhodes' restaurant, deserts were ok, kinda small though.

Size isn't everything though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Awww does the big moderator want little moderators...............ok that could be a very scary conversation..........I'm seeing youngsters with goatees......... I willl add that I'm a little tipsy at the moment....kopperburg is yummy:D:D:D

Anyone got any news...I'm planning a big trip in the new year & maybe eve na job change

Once again that could be alcohol....:p

Ladybird

Ps..just re -read that post. Can I state for clarity I am not actually offering anything here hahahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Happy New Year To Everyone

Blows big kisses to all :D

Happy New Year to Kshiel & everyone on the forum

Hope 2008 is a great year for everyone

Ladybird:p

• Advertisement

Happy new year to everyone, and have a great night to all.

But behave yourselves too, and don't think that being drunk will let you get away with posting whatever you want. Not looking at anyone in particular or anything ...

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Aisling&M

Happy New Year Everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

Happy New Year folks!

Aw hi Aisling & littlebug,

Haven't spoken to you guys in an awful long time

How was Xmas?

New Year's resolutions anyone?

Ladybird

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2008 will see the return of 6th!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Happy new year everyone, hopefully it will be a good year for all and we might get some new locations to investigate this year.
    Also as its the time of year its about time that Steve and 6th patched things up IMO--- something about old things being forgotten or something

GO On, we know you both want to

So I hope everyone has a good night too.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Happy New Year

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Aisling&M

Hi LBD and all!

New Years Resolution No. 1.
    Change my life for the better (as always) lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

Aw hi Aisling & littlebug,

Haven't spoken to you guys in an awful long time

How was Xmas?

New Year's resolutions anyone?

Ladybird

Hi LB! How are you? Am I the first up on New Years Day?
    My resolutions are
    1. Thhe usual i.e stop eating crap, get some exercise, lose some weight etc.
    2. Take control of the work situation so I don't constantly feel stressed out.
    3. related to (2) start meditating again, get back to reiki etc

Oh and (4)a dream diary. I woke up in the middle of the night remembering loads of strange dreams that i intended to turn into something meaningful for the predictions thread but I forget them now :( There was something about a Welshman and Kylie Minogue....:confused:

Stoner wrote: »
    Also as its the time of year its about time that Steve and 6th patched things up IMO--- something about old things being forgotten or something

I dont think this thread is the place to discuss these things - besides I've sent email and gotten no replies. Anyway these posts will be edited or deleted ... should stick that in the Predictions thread :)

Happy new year everyone, hopefully it will be a good year for all and we might get some new locations to investigate this year.

Stoner,

Thank you so much for your valiant effort...from the later posts, I don't see this as likely unfortunately.

Ladybird

Well at least you tried stoner, they may get the M&S bit now :rolleyes:

Hope every one had a great night. Mine was quiet and it was my wedding anniversay as well so double celebrations yipeee.

New years resolutions emmm loose a couple of pounds that I put on after all the choc.

Walk a bit more and leave the car at home. This one I hope to keep.

Be nicer to me.... this one I am going to keep :D

Kshiel....I am such a blonde... I only got the M&S bit now......I blame it on alcohol:p:p

Littlebug..7.55 a.m. are you mad woman? I do like all the resolutions I've heard thus far.

All the ladeez should be better to themselves IMO;)

Ph & BTW haven't heard from LostinBlanch..if you log on LIB Happy New Year

Ladybird

Hope everyone's new year is off to a good start. Littlebug, yours obviously started a bit earlier than the rest of us :) I had a nice lie on till about 1 when I got up for a nice lunch of 7up and biscuits, if only I could keep that up all year but unfortunatly it's back to work tomorrow :(

I had a great night, just me and one of my mates watching the US Office, while the wife went off on her black tie event without me, but next year I'll have to go.

• Advertisement

Well it was me and Mrs.6th on our own after 6th jnr & Mrs.6th jnr went to bed about 8. Unfortunately 6th jnr decided he wanted to wake up every 30minutes or so all night!

Ah the US Office .... I might have to go end that writers strike myself! 8 episodes into season 4 and they cut me off!

yeah the last 4 were great, the very last one was very sad, felt so sorry for poor old M Scott

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Happy new year everybody! Anybody else in work? :( i'm the only one in the office so far!

I'm in and 2 more just arrived ... just waiting on 1 more as the 5th is on holidays .... grumble.

I'm in too

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I wish I were in. Bored ****less

Just finished taking all the xmas decorations down. I know its early but I couldn't stand the mess any longer, now all I have to do is clean the room I put them all into :eek: Does it ever end.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Happy new year :D I'm also in work, but hopefully heading away tomorrow for a jaunt to the countreh.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I stayed in work for most of the old holiday season...

Lots of stuff for me to fix about the place today though....

• Advertisement

Evening all,

I'm just checking in to laugh at you all & say I'm on leave until Friday..yipee!!!:p

Only downside is I have some mad Kerry rellies up so it's not all lounging around for me....they're talking about Funderland tomorrow OMG:eek:

Ladybird

Advertisement