Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormaholics Anonymous Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Booo, was in work today aswell.

If you like I'd be glad to trade a day of work for a day out at funderland. Hardly a fair swap I know, but well, I'm just nice like that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

you may not think that ..4 boys i.e. possible vomit comets:D

Bloody children... I only have them for 2 days

Ladybird

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I've decided to take a break for a few years from formal education... I've worked out that I must be suffering from burnout, or my brain doesn't want to learn any more. Moving to Greenwich gave me a new burst of energy, but it only lasted for a semester. I think it's best if I do something different for a while, then get back to it. I know I'm academically able, but not mentally or physically able at present. I can start at the second year though, as I have certification that states I completed a year at UEL, so I'm not starting from scratch.

It's time for me to live for a while... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Fair play on taking the big step Andy, you know you have full support from everyone here.

You planning on moving back home for a while?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

I am sure that the decision didn't come lightly Andy and I wish you all the best in what new adventure you are about to embark upon. So whats in the pipeline, its great when the world is your osyter.:)

• Advertisement

Evening all,

First off Stormkeeper...brave step, well done on taking it you! Keep us posted on what direction you decide to take.

Kshiel, I took down the decorations tonight, decided it was time. Bloody pine needles go everywhere:eek:

As for me, well I'm going to start reviewing the hol brochures this weekend...have to have a holiday soon;

Ladybird

Enjoy the break Stormkeeper, and try not to work for all of it, that's what I did on my year out and I regret it now, take the time now to have some fun while you can.

Alternatly instead of taking a break you could try going to bed earlier instead of staying up all night chatting on the internet, but somehow I don't think that will happen ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 darth t

hehehe i just love ghosties myself..:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STONER!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Its Stoners birthday? Where are we all going ?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Hey, seems I share a birthday with Stoner. Happy Birthday to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Its ktk's birthday? Where are we all going ?

happy birthday Everyone !

Grimes wrote: »
    Its ktk's birthday? Where are we all going ?

happy birthday Everyone !
    I dunno, just take me away from all this.:)

Oh, happy birthday to Elvis, while were at it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KTK!

*Please note it may have been Stoners birthday yesterday >_>

6th wrote: »
    *Please note it may have been Stoners birthday yesterday >_>
    Noted. I didnt read back through the thread. Thank you for my big pink Happy Birthday xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

yes my birthday was on the 7th, happy birthday KTK

Happy Birthdays Ktk and Stoner, and a happy birthday to anyone else who's birthday is today or may have been yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Happy birthday to ye
    Happy birthday to ye
    Happy birthday to Stoner and KtK (and all whos birthday is here and just gone)
    Happy birthday to ye.

Why thank you, thank you.

We really need a birthday forum :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Happy Birthdays :D

+1 for the birthday forum idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

In fact... Happy birthday to all the following users:

Barryoc, Dathai, elvis4sale (73), tramalho (45), Daemon40 (44), Discovering2005 (44), Semper Physco (38), bmurphy8177 (31), bombidol (27), carfax (27), mr_angry (26), monts (26), White&Proud (26), Giblet (25), noel_kav (25), eannap (24), RazorSharp (24), Bu11et_Proof (24), asp (24), Vainglory (23), camcorderman (22), Redhairedguy (21), elmo...!:) (21), goldfishhead (20), GaMMoN (19), Squaddy (19)

Barryoc, Dathai, elvis4sale (73), tramalho (45), Daemon40 (44), Discovering2005 (44), Semper Physco (38), bmurphy8177 (31), bombidol (27), carfax (27), mr_angry (26), monts (26), White&Proud (26), Giblet (25), noel_kav (25), eannap (24), RazorSharp (24), Bu11et_Proof (24), asp (24), Vainglory (23), camcorderman (22), Redhairedguy (21), elmo...!:) (21), goldfishhead (20), GaMMoN (19), Squaddy (19)

White&Proud = Stormfront?

Giblet is the only name I know there. I presume the numbers are the ages ... so we have some people in there 70s? Cool.

KtK wrote: »
    Why thank you, thank you.

We really need a birthday forum :)
    WindSock wrote: »
    Happy Birthdays :D

+1 for the birthday forum idea.

If you want a place to wish your fellow Boardsies a happy birthday then support this forum: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055200401

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

ooh happy belated birthday Stoner and KtK;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Where did you get that from?

Its down the bottom of here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/

Thats actually the default homepage for vBulletin, the Boards front page is an extra thing which I think should include the birthdays.

A very happy birthday KTK & Stoner,

Hope you had a great day,got spoilt rotten & got lots of lovely pressies

In other news, I was wondering if anyone is up for a beverage or two at the end of the month when everyone is paid?

Ladybird

Count me in for that ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I get paid tomorrow.

Advertisement