Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormaholics Anonymous Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

i got word that i'm in hospital on the 21 jan, if i get out in time then i'd love if we could all meet up

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

We'd hold out for a week to accommodate you buddy ... not more than a week though, you're not that sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I'd go a week and a half... tops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Morning all, feel like crap today, its prob the weather and the old brain wont settle down, you know one of those weeks where your body is tried but your brain is not. On a good note I am sticking to at least one of my new years resoultions and am walking more.

So any news of interesting tales or goss to tell.......

nothing much going one here, organised some nice gear for upcoming investigations though.

I'm sure there are loads of nice walks in Co Carlow, just make sure you are dressed in bright clothes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Hello all,

How goes it? Stoner, did you go to the hospital yet? Good luck with it

I am so thoroughly bored... I'm off work & besides catching up on the TV gems of Murder She wrote,Diagnosis Murder,Quantam Leap,Ghost Whisperer & of course Desperate Housewives (ok I'm turning into a TV addict).... I'm bored

Anyone any gossip,scandal or crack?

Anyone even got any nice hols to look forward to? (roll on pay day eh)

Oh & did I mention that the Dept of Transport is running a conspiracy against me? I'm trying to get yet another test date (wasn't my fault I failed the other tests) & can i get through to them.... not on your nelly!

LB

See they brought in another testing company so its like 5 weeks for a test.

Gossip for me is a big weekend of investigations in the middle of nowhere - happy days.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Oooh, holidays. I think this year it's time I get over my whole aversion to warm places and go somewhere sunny. I hear Orlando's pretty nice.

Screw the driving test, I'm going to try and blag my way onto a space shuttle !

How goes it? Stoner, did you go to the hospital yet? Good luck with it

No not going in till Monday LB, under the knife on tuesday or wed, not sure yet.

Nothing much on the scandle side here, hope everyone is well

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Hi folks. Just back from Archaeology Trip to holland. All photos are here if your pushed

Evil Bebo Link

• Advertisement

Stoner wrote: »
    No not going in till Monday LB, under the knife on tuesday or wed, not sure yet.

Nothing too serious I hope. I could try cheer you up - name all the hospital related songs you can think of

Dr. Beat
    Mack the Knife
    Drugs don't work.....

Or I don't know if you ever get this but when I was in hospital for a while this drove me mad. People come into visit right, they bring grapes or 7-up(never contraband like chips or anything) anyway, next thing they're sitting on the bed, (which drives me mental 'cos I've short legs but someone always sits on my leg) & they are eating the flipping grapes:eek:

The other thing that used to make me want to commit hari kari in there was when the older matrony type one comes in with the 'how are you today dear' speech - no matter how much I tried to be asleep it never worked. Even worse after I had the last surgery & was really quite ill, hooked up to all sorts of lights & drips etc etc - I was so tempted to say 'oh I'm ready for take off mrs, how are you yourself' Grrr

LB

stevenmu wrote: »
    Screw the driving test, I'm going to try and blag my way onto a space shuttle !

Man, I reckon you've been on the spaceship for a while now;):p

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Oi! Watch it you !

Good luck in the hospital Stoner

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

oh i have a little bit of news - i'm picking my lovely new jeep (well new to me its a 99) on sat! :D Stick with the tests LB - i got mine on the third time ;) I failed and got a letter from work and got the test abt 3 weeks later. 4 marks - one for speeding on griffith ave oops

Ooh lucky you TK123, jeep eh

You know your username, I was wondering does the TK refer to a love of TK lemonade?

I'll tell you why I ask - where I'm from you can get this fab Nah's red lemonade- lovely stuff. I can't her it here in the big smoke so I've discovered that TK red lemonade does a fair substitute:p

Bloody driving test - the last time they said I pulled out in traffic which I didn't - I did go to move:(:(

They will not wear me down....I will not give in ( oh ok I will cos I want to get my licence for my hols)

LB

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Is it time to review all the predictions some of us made for last year (and that usually don't happen :D) ...or has that been done already?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Ooh lucky you TK123, jeep eh

You know your username, I was wondering does the TK refer to a love of TK lemonade?

LB

No i'm more of a coke/pepsi/dr pepper fan - my initials are TK and its what everyone calls me in work! I do have a top with the TK logo on it thou :D

We picked up our brand new 08 Nissan Quahqai last thursday. I am not allowed drive it though only on the weekends and evenings, bloody men and new motors.:mad:

Good luck with the driving test ladybird, got mine first go, I did do a lesson just before hand which helped me get most of the nerves and mistakes out of the way. Yep usually getting a letter from work stating a promotion is based on a full licence can work to getting the test quicker. Let us know how it goes.

Oooh I do like those kashqai's - they're really nice.

As for my driving test - bah, this is test number 4 wyb,:o I'm telling you it's a conspiracy against me;)

Aw TK, I was hoping the TK was for TK lemonade:D, I never really got into the whole Dr. Pepper thing - love the ads though
    :p

kshiel wrote: »
    I am not allowed drive it though only on the weekends and evenings, bloody men and new motors.:mad:

LOL, I'd love to try that with my wife, I can hear her response, I'd be made pay in so many ways

• Advertisement

Stoner wrote: »
    LOL, I'd love to try that with my wife, I can hear her response, I'd be made pay in so many ways

He is ........ he is... LOL

I do still have my own car, which is already distroyed by the kids :(.

Evening all,

How goes it? Hope I'm not being too personal here but 1 of our regulars was going to hospital in the last week ....just wanted to send some positive thoughts!

Ladybird

Ah I'm grand now and loving my new D cups!

6th wrote: »
    Ah I'm grand now and loving my new D cups!

not so funny really:(

Lb

Ah.. the big stone man is doing fine.. he was sending me photos of his balls only this afternoon.

not so funny really:(

Lb

I'll be the judge of that ;)

Evening all,

How goes it? Hope I'm not being too personal here but 1 of our regulars was going to hospital in the last week ....just wanted to send some positive thoughts!

Ladybird

Thats a nice thought ladybird. Will do the same.....

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Ghost Girl

Why oh why is all this in the paranormal section??

Ghost Girl wrote: »
    Why oh why is all this in the paranormal section??

It was intended as a chat thread for regulars of the paranormal forum...

I've always thought it was rather pointless myself though.

• Advertisement

Sorry :(

Advertisement