Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormaholics Anonymous Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

hi all,

ticker is beating as it should, thanks for all the positive thoughts, how has everyone been? and I'm glad you liked my balls monkeyfudge, i can make more of them if you like

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

You can make more balls?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Stoner wrote: »
    hi all,

ticker is beating as it should, thanks for all the positive thoughts, how has everyone been? and I'm glad you liked my balls monkeyfudge, i can make more of them if you like

Delighted to hear you're back in action Stoner,hope the recovery goes well!

Ladybird

6th wrote: »
    I'll be the judge of that ;)

judge whatever you like... old news now

Delighted to hear you're back in action Stoner,hope the recovery goes well!

Ladybird

Recovery is going well, thanks, hanging around at home watching Judge Judy, I guess I shuold try to learn something.

• Advertisement

Stoner wrote: »
    Recovery is going well, thanks, hanging around at home watching Judge Judy, I guess I should try to learn something.

Oooh there's much more mindless TV than that man....try Diagnosis Murder,Murder she wrote,Dr. Phil, the list goes on & on

It's amazing how much daytime TV you can cram in when you're off sick:p

Are you allowed have fizzy lemonade...if so I recommend Nash's ... yummy if you heat it in the microwave;) I think it's a culchie thing though

Ladybird

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Good to hear it's going well Stoner.

For the record though I'd like to make clear I do not wish to recieve pictures of anyone's balls.

And Nash's lemonade? What happened to TK, or is that only for "washin down de hang sangwidges" ?

stevenmu wrote: »
    And Nash's lemonade? What happened to TK, or is that only for "washin down de hang sangwidges" ?

OMG....how dare you speak ill of the lemonade:p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Never heard of Nash's?

Lemonade gets mentioned and up you pop ... its like rubbing a lamp!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Ghost Girl

It was intended as a chat thread for regulars of the paranormal forum...

I've always thought it was rather pointless myself though.

AAAAhhhh! I get it now, See I'm new to this, so didn't realise half of ye know each other from this thing!! I'll hang in there. Thanks MFudge.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Wouldnt the inherent risk of losing the main function of that organ put most people off having it enlargened under a high risk opperation?

Congrats to Stoner and to Mrs Stoner I guess. I hope you got what you pointed out in the brochure

tk123 wrote: »
    Never heard of Nash's?

Ooh you so have to try this...you get it in Limerick & north Cork & Clare. It's an old family company. The best red lemonade,much nice & not as fizzy as TK!

It's so good we used to send it to my poor cousins in Wales, just to torture them obviously:p

LB

I think i'll stick to my pepsi and coke! :D

tk123 wrote: »
    Never heard of Nash's?

I think it's a very Cork thing, one of my best buddies went out with a Cork Bog woman for about 10 years, her and her friend's all loved Nash's, "tis the best" they claimed.

I guess this message is for Ladybird just to get a response to the bogger thing, but it was strange that TK123 picked up on it, cos it was always TK Red Lemonad when i was growing up ohhhhhhhhhhh

TK and 123, 1x23 = 23 and TK :eek:

(sorry saw the film last week)

Stoner,

The drugs are wearing off man take more :p How are you getting all those maths from TK's username?:rolleyes:

I think it's more a southern thing that a cork thing - I aint no Cork girl:D

Seriously though............it's loooovely, might have to go home to get some soon!

Ladybird

Ps you're even more of a bogger than I am Stoner

Anyone tried Jones Soda? There are some weird mixes of flavours but man it good!

6th wrote: »
    Anyone tried Jones Soda? There are some weird mixes of flavours but man it good!

Cream soda FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Just letting you guys know I'm still alive... I got my new flat today, so I'll be hopefully moving my stuff over the next two weeks, but may be offline for a week or so... I'll keep you all posted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I notice monkeyfudge didn't mention Paranormal on the radio.... all with his film stuff.

*sniff*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

The show is called 'Life!' not 'Dead!'

Aww Monkeyfudge...what gives?

That's just not right!!

How's everyone doing?

Ladybird

I've been toying with the idea of requesting a forum called "The Let You Down" forum, I've discussed it with Monkeyfudge, I explained that he would feature in this forum should it be set up, I think I have to go ahead with the request now.

Bad show Gav, you let everyone down
    again

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Today a little street urchin came up to me in tattered rags holding an empty bowl.

"Pwease Mr Grimers ... *cough*" he whimpered. "Why didnt Mr Monkeyfudge gives us the money he promiseded us for our soupses"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

The show is called 'Life!' not 'Dead!'

Whatever, thats fine, you get the limelight and you forget your roots.

Just remember, nothing is forgotten, nothing is ever forgotten.

I have a plan to get him back so dont worry.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Good to see you're still alive Stormkeeper, or at least you were when you posted that, do try to drop by every now and then.

Did no one else pick up Monkeyfudge's telepathic message during the interview? Probably just as well, it wasn't very flattering to some people .....

</stir :)>

How is every one? Any news or gossip?

And like the new name Psi, does it signify a new, more glamorous you?

oh,didn't catch the new sig psi........cool

As Stevenmu said Stormkeeper,please do keep in touch,let us know how you're doing

Ladybird

Off to London for a few days which will include a Ghost Walk I havent done before ..... dont miss me too much folks!

• Advertisement

report it in my ghost walks and tours thread that i worked very hard on and nobody posted in :o

love the underpants BTW
    http://www.christopherbutcher.com/pics212/rob-underpants-over.jpg

Advertisement