Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Navara

Options
  • 08-07-2006 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭

Considering purchasing the Navara would be very interested in any feedback on reliability, performance etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I like the look of the Navara...some people on here will tell you Nissan are a bag of $hite, so see what they have to say who know more about them.

They seem a bit pricey compared to the L200. Does any spec level have cruise control?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

A mate of mine had two of these. Both were 2002. He used them for business related work. One gave a bit of trouble - a noise from the engine that turned out to be something related to the timing belt - a tensioner I think. It wasn't all that serious and neither ever broke down. The Nissan garage (EP Mooneys) were good to deal with and always gave him a repalcement car - a Micra!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭junii

Id like to know why people think Nissan are ****e.

TBH, I think you could get something much nicer for the same money but then im not a fan of pick up trucks or the look of Nissans in the last few years.

Advertisement