Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nothing to see here

Options
  • 08-07-2006 3:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

i was foolin' y'all. those was jokes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Don't suppose you recorded it? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Anyone got any youtube links?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

julep wrote:
    just watching the live feed on E4. mieky just decked sprial. he got back up, but was fairly shaken. mieky was called to the dairy room.

Julep don't start threads when your sloshed! That didn't happen, no mention on official site or the live update.

Pinnochio!

TheGooner wrote:
    Julep don't start threads when your sloshed! That didn't happen, no mention on official site or the live update.

Pinnochio!

He lied?

BAsitd!!!!!!!!!!

He lied?

BAsitd!!!!!!!!!!

Well I read the live update from times: 12am to 4.30am

Unless they all missed something MAJOR then he lied. According to teh LUTers (Live Updaters) they where all asleep from 4am. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Well if you want gossip, the main big brother forums were disabled and locked off without reason. There are rumours due to libel reasons.

Hobbes wrote:
    Well if you want gossip, the main big brother forums were disabled and locked off without reason. There are rumours due to libel reasons.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!! So it could be true??? Weird.

I need footage tbh.

Argghhhh some talk of a 'panic attack' over on official forum, not allowed talk about it tho,, wtf. According to a few LUTers the HMs where all tucked up before 3....?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

TheGooner wrote:

Pinnochio!
    yeah. probably not the best idea.

the spelling mistakes were deliberate though. also, see the tags at the top.

i knew someone would be wise enough to see i was lying.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Shame, would have made great TV:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

THREAD LOCKED! julep warned!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement