Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

110th strret tonight

Options
  • 08-07-2006 4:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

is there anyone going to this it's gonna be a savage night. erril alkin (sic) is playin and it's shapin up to be a good one. think it's liuke 15 quid in but it\ll be worth it imho. trhats all from me going to get more beer later peeps and see the one at the soccer at 12:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

He is gonna smash that club apart tonight, Id say it would be advisable to get down early though.

Cant Wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭sAid

are they the guys who play every sat in the vic?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Erol Alkan is a special guest for tonight, should be good but I won't be there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

That was last week:

Pictures

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

he was great last may, easily one of my fave club nights of all time:)

tried convincing people to go last weekend but nobody was up for it, so we just kept drinking tequila... (9pm friday through to 6am sunday... my new non-stop drinking record!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭^whitey^

I wish this still came to Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

That was last week:

Pictures
    looks like a blinder of a night... thank **** they've finally covered up that mirror, damn thing wrecked my head! (i haven't been there in ages btw)

state of the beardy head on Erol!:p

Advertisement