Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best gym for pool etc

Options
  • 08-07-2006 4:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

hi, I'm looking to join a gym in Limerick, but what i am most interested in is the pool and jacussi (plus any extras). I live in Raheen, so anywhere that side of the city or city centre would be what i am looking for (somewhere i can get to easily) what are your suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

hi, I'm looking to join a gym in Limerick, but what i am most interested in is the pool and jacussi (plus any extras). I live in Raheen, so anywhere that side of the city or city centre would be what i am looking for (somewhere i can get to easily) what are your suggestions?

Don't really know about out in Raheen maybe that place across from the Cresent Shopping centre just down from the Cresent Comp. Not sure if it is a gym but there is a pool there.

Also but not in Raheen, the JJB Sports gym in the Childer's Road retail park is supposed to be very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,492 ✭✭✭sioda

I Know UL is the other side of town but using the ring road you can get there pretty quick from raheen and the pool and the gym are top class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

So, ye dont know of any in the city centre no??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

There's a big place on Henry St, about a block up from Dunnes on the same side, but I forget what its called.. it looks fairly posh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Homer J Simpson

When I was living in Limerick I was a member of the Dooradoyle Leisure Centre clost to the Crescent Shopping centre. I can say that they have a good size swimming pool with jacuzzi and steam room too. The place was always spotless and pool never felt crowded.

• Advertisement
Advertisement