Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TOS & TNG on BBC 2

Options
  • 08-07-2006 10:16am

14.55 - Star Trek
    The Cage (1964) - Original un-aired pilot

Captain Pike of the USS Enterprise is kidnapped by an alien race, the Talosians, who are masters of illusion. They intend that he marry Vina, the only survivor of a starship crash in 2236.

16.00 - Star Trek: The Next Generation
    Encounter at Farpoint (1987) - Pilot

Picard and crew try to work out how the Bandi inhabitants of Deneb built the Farpoint station.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Encounter at Farpoint (1987) - Pilot

I haven't seen that in years. Men in skirts..yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

BuffyBot wrote:
    I haven't seen that in years. Men in skirts..yay!

What the sweet fudge where they thinking :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

In the future, everyone swings baby!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

BuffyBot wrote:
    In the future, everyone swings baby!

:D:D

The 2 episodes where great! The series is continuing every Saturday now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Ahh they should kept that idea, cause in all likeliness, male and females will become exact equals some day, this will include what is acceptable to wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

robnubis wrote:
    Ahh they should kept that idea, cause in all likeliness, male and females will become exact equals some day, this will include what is acceptable to wear.
    then surly we'll all be wearing trousers, tbh, tbh.

Missed the pilots but I'm really looking forward to seeing TOS again, it's been a fair while since that's been on the telly. Think I've watched TNG to death though :p

I have TOS seasons 1 and 2 on DVD, so I'll probally only catch the odd TOS episode, but TNG I'll watch!

13.05 - Star Trek
    The Man Trap (1966)

After landing on planet M-113, the enterprise is stalked by a creature which can assume the shape and form of anyone it chooses and which kills by removing the entire salt content of its victims' bodies.

13.55 - Star Trek: The Next Generation
    The Naked Now (1987)

The crew of the Starship Enterprise are intoxicated by a strange contaminant that caused the deaths of the entire crew of another vessel.

Advertisement