Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reheating fish?

• 08-07-2006 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi!

I made risotto last night which included fish and I have loads left over. How dodgy would it be for me to reheat it does anyone know?

(Obviously its not past its best by date, and I'm not going to eat anything rank, but I'm not sure if its ever ok to reheat fish, is it?)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Jim10000 wrote:
    Hi!

I made risotto last night which included fish and I have loads left over. How dodgy would it be for me to reheat it does anyone know?

(Obviously its not past its best by date, and I'm not going to eat anything rank, but I'm not sure if its ever ok to reheat fish, is it?)

With fish "the nose knows" make sure you get it piping hot throughout, and if there is a bouquet ;) dont bother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Jim10000

Cheers Blub, that makes sense.

The fish is well mixed in so I hope I can tell, but I'll heat it well and give a shot.

Advertisement