Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musical Themed Chocolates

• 08-07-2006 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Strange question I know, but does anyone know where I could get some sort of musically themed chocolates or sweets. Maybe chocolate in the shape of notes or instuments? Open to suggestions.

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

..probably not what your looking for but i just thought of willy wonka chocalate bars. thet film is a musical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 DrP

I regularly make my own chocloates, both filled and unfilled. They aren't that difficult to do really, using chocolate moulds.

Check out //www.homechocolatefactory.com/ under the novelty section of the easy to use chocolate moulds - you'll find musical themed moulds there.

There also seems to be good instruction and recipes under the Customer service /help tab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

I saw chocolate notes in a poundshop but I'd say they don't taste so good judging by the price :D

Advertisement