Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Night time courses

• 08-07-2006 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭

Hey all,
    sorry didn't know what thread to put this into but I was wondering, does neone have any info for me about evening courses? I don't know whether to go to college or continue this legal secratary job I have at the moment, and do evening courses to become a lawyer but Ive been told that it takes twice as long, and is very tough; so if ANYONE has any opinions or info to give me all is welcome, if you wana PM me or anything,
    Thanx a lot. :)

Comments

smk135 wrote:
    Hey all,
    sorry didn't know what thread to put this into but I was wondering, does neone have any info for me about evening courses? I don't know whether to go to college or continue this legal secratary job I have at the moment, and do evening courses to become a lawyer but Ive been told that it takes twice as long, and is very tough; so if ANYONE has any opinions or info to give me all is welcome, if you wana PM me or anything,
    Thanx a lot. :)

Hey, I assume your question is more about the course then grants, so I'm going to move it to Distance/Part-Time.

It might be an idea for you to post on the relevant college boards if you're interested in individual courses. But I know of a few people on these boards who are evening students, so they should be able to let you know.

Good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Ive been told that it takes twice as long,

Well yes it can - naturally if you're only doing something part-time, then it will take longer than doing it full-time. Would your employer sponsor your education? Then it might be worth taking a longer time, if they are willing to contribute towards it financially.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

www.nightcourses.com

www.portobello.ie do part time law degree

Advertisement