Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying A futon.

Options
  • 08-07-2006 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭

I don'y know if this is the right board but I can't see one that is more suitable. I am looking to buy a Futon in Dublin. Everywhere I have looked has beds that have wooden frames and fold up to form a couch. I am looking for a proper Japanese style futon, though. One that just lies on the floor that I can fold up and put away during the day. I got very used to it In Japan and it was very good for my back so I would love to get one. Anyone have any Ideas where I might get one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

You might get one in teh furniture shop at the very end of Talbot Street if it is still there. Failing that theres a few furniture shops on Capel Street you can try, after that then I'd try Blackrock market.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Isnt there a futon shop on georges st.

Advertisement