Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

name of the song

Options
  • 08-07-2006 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭

just wondering whats the name of the piece of music thats on the boots ad of a whole load of people running to the beach for the summer months its kinda greek plate smashing music that gets quicker and quicker,

also its in lock stock and two smoking barrels.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

The theme tune to the movie "Zorba the Greek" would be my guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Ya I'm pretty sure thats the one:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

"Zorbas Dance"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 hypnotic_tango

I always have a problem with song titles.. i hear a song.. from somewhere odd..like another passing car.. or at a party.. and then i have that song in my head.. i go to buy that song.. and i have no idea what the name of it is.. so i go by the chorus parts most of the time.. to see if any of the searches match the those words... i know.. i am a fool.. but... it kills time.. and i get to know whats not it... *laughs*.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

hmm probably should of tryed your methood before going to golden discs and singing to the counter staff:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement