Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jayne

Options
  • 08-07-2006 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

Any opinions on this character yet?

Personally I think she is a foul and a liar. She reminds me of Cathy Burkes character from "Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie"

I really dislike her plus she lit her ciggarette off the toaster *vomit* :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

i didnt like her when she was first introduced,then loved her and now i cant stand the girl!(if thats what you can call her:p )shes keeps just walking over to people and saying things like "ashleynes mean to me i dont like her!shes horrible!"and then doesnt let the other person respond but just keeps bitching!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

She just sounds so bitter & jealous.....I think the other housemates will get sick of her pretty quickly....

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

She really is a horrible, horrible person

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Big Brother: It's all a load a me arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Yea shes a big ejit !!! I hate her lol... bad mouthing everyone !

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

she's gross. so unlady like.

ok she obviously has a gas/wind problem. but what beats me is why she has to belch with her mouth wide open? why cant she close her mouth and let it pass quietly... she is vulgar...

i hope she is not in too much longer...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

but what beats me is why she has to belch with her mouth wide open? why cant she close her mouth and let it pass quietly... she is vulgar...

But, if she did that she wouldn't "just be myself" blah blah blah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

BuffyBot wrote:
    But, if she did that she wouldn't "just be myself" blah blah blah

yeah and by saying that she is just saying 'ive no manners and i dont care'

hmm, no class either..

ooh she's awful!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I cant stand her. She has to laugh at the end of each sentance.

She's coarse and vulgar, a disgusting individual who needs to removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

She has the face of a man. I need much less of this on my tv.

Far too many fuglies on this show this year. What are endemol playing at?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

About as rough as a bears arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

It's not the vulgarity that gets on my tits tbh.

It's more the fact that she's another one of these really insecure lunatics who think they are confident and at ease with themselves,but really have some major issues.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

it just confuses me how the other housemates seem to really like her maybe the her being new factor is yet to wear off with them, although the seem to like her even more than the other new people except perhaps spiral, although once again that may just be because she was the first of the new ones and will ware off shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

She seems to have been Richard's best buddy last night, plus seems to be developing a friendship with Susie as well.

I don't like her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

rsta wrote:
    hmm, no class either..

you reckon there's people in there with class?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

TheGooner wrote:
    She reminds me of Cathy Burkes character from "Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie"

Finally, that's been at the back of my mind for days! All she needs is a rougher accent and she's off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

it just confuses me how the other housemates seem to really like her maybe the her being new factor is yet to wear off with them, although the seem to like her even more than the other new people except perhaps spiral, although once again that may just be because she was the first of the new ones and will ware off shortly.
    Rich pointed out in the DR that it took him a couple of weeks to get into as many scraps as Jayne has in a couple of days…

I think Jayne has a specific game plan, one that should back fire badly. She has latched onto Nicky and Glyn, both who she might believe popular. And she has attacked Ash, one who might be considered unlikely to win. I believe she is trying to hard to create controversy in an attempt to ingratiate herself not only to certain HM’s but to the public.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Peaadina

God, i cannot bear her, i really cant, shes a vile vile human being. I was really enjoying this years BB but until shes out I cant watch it.
    Her poor daughter, she must be so embarrassed.
    I hope shes ashamed when she comes out, Iv a feeling she wont be but one can but dream:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

She really makes me cringe.

And did you see the way she just attacked Jenny for no reason when they were just talking?? FFS!! What was that all about?

She has to get evicted this week, its unbearable to watch her...

• Advertisement

d-redser wrote:
    She really makes me cringe.

And did you see the way she just attacked Jenny for no reason when they were just talking?? FFS!! What was that all about?

She has to get evicted this week, its unbearable to watch her...
    I have to say I was really impressed the way that Jenny handled her. She showed no fear. She stood her ground, said her piece and ended it. She didn’t drag it into the gutter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I reckon she'll be nominated this week. Would like to see Aisleyne up too but I think if she's up against Jayne she'll stay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I can't stand the constatn Belching, its discusting. I think Suzie is going to crack soon the look on her face everytime she does it.

I didn't like the way Nikki and Jayne cornered Imogen in the bedroom when Aislyenne was coming back trying to get Im's on there side. Imogen sat there and said I don't talk to me like that I'm glad Ais is coming back no more bitching.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yeah I ahve to say that was uncalled for with Jenny!!! From what I gather Jenny was saying oh your great with the others etc and as soon as someone walked in Jaynne went mad saying Jenny told her she was unsupportive and all!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Jayne and Richard and it's be a double eviction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Hydroquinone

Whoever Jayne is up against for eviction would be safe as houses.
    I hope to God it's not Nikki, as she must be believing she's nearly bulletproof by now. Every time she's been up she's been against someone even more obnoxious than her, so she must think she's adored. :eek:

But yep - Jayne to go. She's utterly atrocious.

Advertisement