Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls Indoor Football

Options
  • 08-07-2006 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

When college begins again, are any girls interested in getting together to play indoor football every so often? Enjoy playing football myself, but not arsed to go the whole hog with the proper ladies team!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I'd be up for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I might be interested, sounds like a bit of a laugh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Count me in. I don't go to UCD, hell I don't even live in Dublin but seriously, count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

If it doesn't involve fitness or sporting ability, I'm there. (Seriously).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

If it involves women Im in .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

I'll be the ball boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

elmyra wrote:
    If it doesn't involve fitness or sporting ability, I'm there. (Seriously).

I second that. I love football I do :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

MichaelaPS wrote:
    When college begins again, are any girls interested in getting together to play indoor football every so often? Enjoy playing football myself, but not arsed to go the whole hog with the proper ladies team!

The world cup has a lot to answer for.I garuntee once world cup fever has died down so will the enthusiasm for playing indoor soccer!
    Its a really good idea though and id defo be intrested.To many sports in UCD are elitest.I tried to join basketball and gaelic in first year but as Id never played either sport before neither teams were intrested.Unless you've played for your country and/or county in UCD the sport centre doesnt want to know ya.

The world cup has a lot to answer for.I garuntee once world cup fever has died down so will the enthusiasm for playing indoor soccer!
    Its a really good idea though and id defo be intrested.To many sports in UCD are elitest.I tried to join basketball and gaelic in first year but as Id never played either sport before neither teams were intrested.Unless you've played for your country and/or county in UCD the sport centre doesnt want to know ya

Can anything be posted onthe UCD forum without it turning into a drama! ever?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Grimes wrote:
    Can anything be posted onthe UCD forum without it turning into a drama! ever?

sounds like the words of a brady loving capitalist pig to me!!! Now I think we must discuss the suffrajets and how womens rights are finally at the point where they can play indoor football in our prejudiced male dominated society:p

emmm, if ye need someone to keep an eye on a corner flag I'm your man!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

I enjoy it when Girls play football. Some of them look really godd, and the vast majority are better than the lads. Remember Brand Chastain (USA Womens World Cup Winner 1999) now that was an unlikely crush for most lads. When i get a chance to upload a photo of her after that famous penalty i will

Het-Field wrote:
    When i get a chance to upload a photo of her after that famous penalty i will

Woooooo! upload away drooooooool ;)

Who called me a Brady loving capitalist pig? I may be a capitalist and a Brady lover and a male pig but I am not a lesbian!

ah no really, its time to get into more physical exercise in UCD. I think the Op was offering a method to break the "elitist" cycle if anyone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Women's football?

Sounds good:

013.jpg

fina0102.jpg

There it is. Brandi Chastain after the 1999 Womens World Cup. Whoever said Womens football was rubbish. Ironically that particular game China VS U.S.A was rubbish. But lets just say i stood to attention to womens football after she celebrated

And heres Two More368794355.jpg
    ATTACH]31981[/ATTACH]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Yeah when they're celebrating they actually flash their boobs at the crowd roffle!!

And now back to the part where us normal girls wanna play footie. Any more interest?

fjersyhotpant.jpg

Your jerseys are in girls. Come to Grimes for your fittings :D

*dutifully lines up*

....hey wait a second......!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Grimes wrote:
    fjersyhotpant.jpg

Your jerseys are in girls. Come to Grimes for your fittings :D

She's got a tache

• Advertisement

is.jpg

It may be kinda small. But if Keira Knightley was on my team. Id have to get bigger shorts

Het-Field wrote:
    is.jpg

It may be kinda small. But if Keira Knightley was on my team. Id have to get bigger shorts

if keira kinghtly was on my team you would have to get the hell out of my way. Boner or not

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Moved to Slydice Specials!

Ah no, I can't actually do that.

Anyway, you get the point. This thread is about women playing football...sorry, I can't remember my point.

Carry on boys.

MaryRobinson.jpg

When we go back to college I was wondering would any boys be interested in playing casual footie matches for my entertainment? Superior ball control would obviously be an advantage though all are welcome. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

/me can smell a thread merging coming on...

Boys and girls together? Ew SS, that's crazy!

yeah id play with the girls no problem. No need for your tops as its still summer

/me suggests weekly boards soccer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Sorry to drag this thread even further off topic ...but does anyone else think that yer wan in the pink bikini above looks creepily like Usher?

Advertisement