Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls Indoor Football

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Panda I have a name for your team

Sex objects that are only using the pretense of football so their bodies can be oogled.....United.

And of course you can play inFront. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

I'm willing to offer my services to the girls. i've been known to venture onto the pitch on a number of occassions. ask hull, mr roger bongos, besty and thevan. i wowed them with my strikes on the pitches beside roebuck when we were supposed to be studying!!!! no smart arse comments lads!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

This has the makings of a really good laugh. Who are we using as the ball?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

elmyra wrote:
    This has the makings of a really good laugh. Who are we using as the ball?
    I'm sure I could detach some limb or other so that I can still technically participate...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

We can share showers. Except for the mingin birds, no amount of showering will make them pretty, so if they smell ,we can smell them a mile away and we can run so we dont have to see them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Het-Field wrote:
    We can share showers. Except for the mingin birds, no amount of showering will make them pretty, so if they smell ,we can smell them a mile away and we can run so we dont have to see them

Het field for womens officer:rolleyes:

Hetfield=sangre ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

panda100 wrote:
    Het field for womens officer:rolleyes:

Hetfield=sangre ???

So you've finally met Paddy...

Advertisement