Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alno V Siematic

Options
  • 08-07-2006 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Which is a better kitchen Alno or Siematic? any tips or opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Both offer high specs albeit with significant price variance. Siematic would have higher entry costs but as a market leading brand this is not surprising. However much of its reputation is based on leading innovative features which can take 5-10 years before they percolate down to the wider market.

Siematic probably also offers a wider style choice within a rare market segment, if the look reflects your preference then you can expect to pay a premium for the pleasure. On the otherhand Alno also is a top end (but not within the rareified opulence of Siematic) kitchen supplier much better than most.

Siematic will have its own stable of sophisticted appliances (and beautiful examples of Deutsche Technik they are) but Alno is well complimented with Neff (probably the Volks choice for solid (stainless steel ) appliances.
    Slightly unrelated: Compare Irish Siematic prices with German, the main Irish stockist also Rolf Benz Upmarket seating/sofas etc.

I was shocked to see the difference between Germany and Ireland for exact same products. In fact I know people who have travelled to German paid for shipment to Ireland and saved € 000's. Can only imagine what the difference might be for Kitchens?

Rolf Benz also tip top for contemporary leather sofas.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭joebre

Interested in hearing more in buying from Germany !
    Can you post more details or PM me ?

Regards

joebre

Advertisement