Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone tried a Buggypod??

Options
  • 08-07-2006 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has tried one of these? But I'd love to get feedback from someone who's used one before I buy one!

www.buggypod.com

Thanks,

Deb

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

A buggy board be a better idea idea and more door freindly.

I have one of the buggy boards here if you want it in D22, dont use it anymore.

Handy tho kid steps on it and stays on it.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

Curious idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭Debracd

Thanks KdjaC, but the 2 kids(one mine and one I mind) are 16mths and 7mths so neither would be able for the step just yet. My little one is only just walking so standing for any length of time usually ends up with her on her bum! lol

I've got a double buggy here at the moment, but I also have a 3 wheeler and a stroller I have for my own little one. The sitting room looks like a buggy park! I thought the buggypod might be handy enough to attach to one of the others when I have the little guy here, but could be detatched when he isn't and tucked away neatly(so I can get rid of the double!). I just don't know if it looks very sturdy :confused:

Thanks for the kind offer though :)

Deb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tickle

I have a buggypod (& buggyboard & double buggy!!) Buggypod was brilliant with my 3 wheeler for going for walks problem was the weather last summer so did not get a lot of use although you can buy rain covers for them - I had a pram on the 3 wheeler. Really easy to manage etc but not for going shopping with or getting through doors - you can get the older child to get out and fold it up against the side of the pushchair though. No good if older child takes naps while walking but was perfect for my 2 yr old as she was past nap stage. Answer - brill for walks not for shops or naps.
    Buggyboard is only really suitable from nearly 3 yrs on as child keeps getting off and adds to stress also can be hard for walks as you cannot take big steps as it is in your way - but good for shops.
    My two are 3 and 1 now and use the double buggy the most - sold 3 wheeler and use single with buggyboard odd time.
    ps. am trying to sell buggypod as still in very good condition and have it on a couple of other sites - looking for 100Euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Tickle I suggest you place a add for the buggy pod on the sister site to this one adverts.ie and link to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 acle

Hello Tickle, just wondering if u still have your buggypod. Looking for one for my 3 wheeler. Tks ACLE

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

It's safe to say that tickle doesn't come on here any more (only 1 post from ages ago). I'd say send a PM. Gonna close this (very old) thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement