Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring Jonathon back!

Options
  • 09-07-2006 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

Bring Jonathon back, get him in the BB house and get that vulgar belcher jayne ooouuuuuttt!!!

(I know BB wont do it but if you could choose to swap Jayne with Jonathon, would you??)

All those in favour! 6 votes

Jonathon in the house
    0% 0 votes
    Jayne in the house
    100% 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,880 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Blame that arsehole Aisleyne..!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Mmm, If she'd known she'd be putting that vulgar wench jayne with a y into the house by evicting her, she definately would not have chosen her... shame ..

twud be brill if she'd kept the enemy closer, then she could have chosen between jayen and spiral yeah... and she would have picked spiral yeah!

hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

To be perfectly honest with you, I wouldn't put Jonathan back in.

Sure, Jayne is a horrific human being, but from what I've seen of Jonathan on BBLB and BBBM, he's way too serious, and pretty boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

sure what did Jonathan ever do... he seemed pretty boring to me :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Same. Struck me as pretty boring. Preferably neither would be in the house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

ah but what im gettin at is the fact that ais liked jonathon and jayne is awful... it will just be a waste of a nomination puttin her up as she is so awful whoever she goes up against it will be a sure fire booting out for her.

jonathon was sound and id say he wud have been nice in the house

Advertisement