Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Adobe premiere files

• 09-07-2006 7:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hi all, i'm want to burn some adobe premiere files using nero on a laptop running xp pro but nero isnt listing the file type. Any suggestions as to how to get them onto a cd/dvd?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

You'll need to export the timeline/footage to an AVI or something that nero can see, are you sure you're loading the Media files into nero and not the project information in to it? I don't know much about premiere, but it probably stores the media in a folder called Media, or media files, or something along those lines. If you're trying to burn a completed time line there will be no media file that relates to the time line, as the line line is just a sequence of short cuts to the media, as a result, you'll have to export the timeline.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 gavstar69

Many thanks. I'll pass that on to my friend who's having the problems. He's new to premiere and is'nt online either!

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭krissrodriguez

as the man said.. the only option is to export the movie as avi uncompressed, and then bring it in nero vision, Premiere exports mpeg2 as unmultiplexed mpeg, one video file and one audio, to be able to send this to dvd, you need a more advanced authoring program like adobe encore dvd, or dvd studio pro.

Advertisement