Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wireless probs with Zyxel 660HW-61 and xbox live

• 06-07-2006 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi, I have the above wireless router with BT broadband and my internet access works just fine, but I can not connect to xbox live because the NAT is set to moderate and it needs to be open. I have an XBOX 360 with an existing xbox live account and I am trying to connect wirelessly using the approved xbox wireless router that connects to the back of the xbox 360 console. How do I do this? What are the ports that need to be open? What do I type, and where?
    I have rung technical several times but they have not been able to help. i thought BTBB was a preferred partner with Xbox?
    Please help, I really miss my XBOX live!!

Advertisement