Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance finance

Options
  • 09-07-2006 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

Hi,

If I was to get finance on a premium costing €1511 what kind of interest would I be paying?. Is it best to go through the insurance companys finance or get a personal loan?

Is there somewhere you can go to compare rates on different loans from different institutions?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

junii wrote:
    Hi,

If I was to get finance on a premium costing €1511 what kind of interest would I be paying?. Is it best to go through the insurance companys finance or get a personal loan?

Is there somewhere you can go to compare rates on different loans from different institutions?

Cheers.

Paying in installments through the insurance company is usually expensive as their interest rates are higher than banks/credit unions in my experience. Best thing to do is either go to a credit union or your bank for a personal loan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭junii

Will keep that in mind thanks.

Advertisement