Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to live in Galway!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

As far as i know bohermore is a ****hole, i viewed a few apartments there before and they were dire and too expensive, althoug those new apartments out there look good. I've a friend living in one of them and he says there really good.
    Newcastle is good also, although it depends on what part of it your living in tho :/ aparently some area's of it are fairly rough.
    Im living on presentation rd at the minute (2 minutes walk from the nui) and i pay 60 quid a week, and its the best apartment ive had in a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

Ah nice, I lived next door to the shop and the chinese takeaway. :D

We're a fair bit up the estate, but I love Paul Hynes bookies, spend a while in there pretty much every day!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I reret not going in there actually but as I lived 10 yards from them I didn't want an addiction. (:

Advertisement