Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikki's Hystrionics plunge to a new low

Options
  • 09-07-2006 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone watching the live feed last night might have felt like they were watching a multi-vehicle pile-up happening before their eyes.

While the rest of the house were enjoying a role-playing game, Nikki decided she wasn't getting enough attention and went off to the bathroom for some crocodile tears and a play at the "I'm being bullied" card.

The problem is, that the target of this fit, Aislyne did nothing to antagolize her, if fact she had spent the whole day assuring her that she had no bad feelings for her.

In the meantime Richard and Jayne are treeting nikki like a cookoo clock, winding her up every few hours to get her going against aislyne.

It seems to have backfired somewhat on Nikki though as Pete has recognised that it is all in Nikkis head. He also told aislyne that nikki has a major problem with her.

Aislyne again re-assured nikki that there should be no hard feelings between them, Nikki just sat there in the living room saying she wanted to go home and that she wanted her mum.

Not sure if the "wanting her mum" was a sly swipe at aislyne knowing that ais does not get along with her mother or not though.

anyways, me thinks that if the highlights show is honest tonight, nikki will be having the equivelent of a makosi moment, without the pool and the suggestion of sex and the like.

It is one thing finding nikkis tantrums entertaining or not, I personally don't but when you set out to assasinate the character of someone else like that for no reason, then a line has been crossed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

was that when she was wailing in the bathroom and richard trying to comfort her?shes a fool!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

It is one thing finding nikkis tantrums entertaining or not, I personally don't but when you set out to assasinate the character of someone else like that for no reason, then a line has been crossed.
    Agreed. I actually did enjoy Nikki's tantrums 2 weeks ago but now she just irritates me. Ais has done everything she can to reassure her and she just goes off to Richard and that awful human being, Jayne and badmouths Ais to the aggreeing nodding of the aforementioned pair.

The highlights were a pretty accurate representation of what happened, though the improv talk show hardly featured!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Ah the little princess has finally messed up. Hate her soooo much. Aisleyne did nothing wrong and Nikki was doing her best to turn the HMs against her. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

Her actions were uncalled for, I have to say. I'm a fan of Nikki, but I'm starting to get a little tired of the act. It's not funny anymore. The highlight show was pretty accurate tonight in its presentation of her. Let's hope she's not up for eviction next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Her actions were uncalled for, I have to say. I'm a fan of Nikki, but I'm starting to get a little tired of the act. It's not funny anymore. The highlight show was pretty accurate tonight in its presentation of her. Let's hope she's not up for eviction next week.

??? not up for eviction ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

So she doesn't moan I assume

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

She wrecks my head and i wanna cut out her whingy stupid tongue. That would shut her up. Yessssssssssssss!! Bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

theres only so many times a person can say sorry. Before they stop and walk away. Richard and Jayne should back off winding her up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I've been a Nikki fan for ages, but now am started to get cheesed off with her.

She's cooked up this notion in her head that Ais doesnt like her, when really its the other way round. Ais has tried to appease her, but Nikki skirts round the issue, instead choosing to slate Ais behind her back.

I think its finally time for Nikki to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

was that when she was wailing in the bathroom and richard trying to comfort her?shes a fool!!!!!!

That is correct. Ais isn't really popular on this board, (I always plump for the unpopular housemates , namely vanessa last year) but in this instance, she has done nothing wrong. They were friends last night again though. I do think she deserves to go now though, her act is stale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭GetOffMyPatch

Nikki the wench is 5/4 favouriteto go out tomorrow - All housemates except Jayne (urrrggghhhh) face thepublic vote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Was tempted to post a poll on this - but can't be arsed as its too late to get interesting soon.

Really reckon the bookies have it right - It will be Nikki.

She failed to see that the public weren't addicted to her tantrums - it was just who she was up against for eviction - and she's out by people who were sooo tempted to vote for her in the past- but were swayed by her opponents!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Yep she over did it. Time for her to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

She was just beyond a joke last night. I wanted to put my boot through the telly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Think after tonight Aisleyne might get the chop instead. Hope its a two-for tbh!

Advertisement