Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor MMS set up for Sharp 550sh

• 09-07-2006 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

I have bought the Sharp 550sh and gotten it unlocked to use with Meteor. Does anyone know how to set up the MMS settings. Meteor customer care have no idea either.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I believe they can be obtained here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Chunk

Thanks but meteor have nothing about this phone on their site. I think the only way is for someone actually using the phone to figure it out. I've tried for a while. Can't get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Meteor do not and will never sell that phone.

You will have to manually go into settings and change everything yourself.

There is a good chance it will not work at all, the access menus might be limited, or even if not, your settings simply might not work as its a 3G phone, alot of 3g phones even when unlocked do not work correctly with a Meteor sim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Chunk

Well I got it unlocked. Sim works in it. I was just wondering about the manual settings for mms. It looks right but doesn't work. Was wondering. In the proxy settings would home be http:/mms.mymeteor.ie? And if so in the general mms settings would the relay URL be that too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 drazic

can u please tell me where u got it unlocked

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 sonnyboy

He had to have got it done from VF

Advertisement