Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did Spiral say?

Options
  • 10-07-2006 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭

To make Aisling run into the bathroom exclaiming **** sake or something like that????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭MW

I wish I knew it was driving me mad too. Maybe he told her he fancies her or asked her to do things that her mother would be ashamed of. I would love to know though, how the hell could we find out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

Check this thread from the Digital Spy BB forums: http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=418181&page=1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

he had been in the diary room early asking bb if it was a good idea to make a move on her.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Dreamer 7

Well she did say to Pete "Now I know how u feel" Pete took the suggestion box revelation v badly. Spiral says to Ais" Can i ask you something?" and she says yes but keep ur voice down, maybe he asked her if she showered today??????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

aw no id say he definetly told her he fancied her or tried to kiss her because obviously hes crazy about her.then when ash said that to pete i think she meant she knew how he felt because how lea and nikki came onto him!its gonna be really awkward between spiral and ash now haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Might have been along the lines of

"Will ye givis a roide?"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

In all fairness I cringed with his temper last night!!! Throwing the head cos she didn't want to kiss him!!
    To me that was childish and pretty much the attitude alot of blokes do have! At the end of the day blokes and girls can be friends, it doesn't mean they have to fancy each other!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Shes playing "Everyone love me" game after she got back in the house.

All over nikki, even though they both hate each other. Trying to be friends with all of them again so she won't get evicted.

Even nikkiis bizarre "Shes out to get me" goings on seems to suggest nikki is just playing the game to get her evicted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Dreamer 7

Well goin by his attitude so far he prob said " Hows ur belly for a lodger!" lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭crybaby

She left the rapper muttering to himself: "You're just a little Mickey teaser, that's all you are. You're on this earth for attention, playing games with people's heads and making a d*** out of them on TV. You're a walking tease."

brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BOHSBOHS

he felt her tits in the bed .. she got pissed off and ran off

poor spoiral yeh.. he was only looking for a whirrrrrrrrrrrr!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Sadly, that meant no one was there to ask him what on earth a 'Mickey teaser' is... but it doesn't sound good.

Hee hee i love that!

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

I dont know what you lads are on about but he is just after saying
    Don't look at me wid yer face

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

I dont know what you lads are on about but he is just after saying
    :D

That was to Nikki, this thread is about what he said while in bed with Ais

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pigheads not a 100% sure so don't quote me on this but I think Spiral tried to woo Ashling with the 1st verse of Ode To A Nightingale by John Keats.

My heart aches, and a drowsy numbness pains
    My sense, as though of hemlock I had drunk,
    Or emptied some dull opiate to the drains
    One minute past, and Lethe-wards had sunk:
    'Tis not through envy of thy happy lot,
    But being too happy in thine happiness,--
    That thou, light-winged Dryad of the trees
    In some melodious plot
    Of beechen green, and shadows numberless,
    Singest of summer in full-throated ease.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

jonny24ie wrote:
    She left the rapper muttering to himself: "You're just a little Mickey teaser, that's all you are. You're on this earth for attention, playing games with people's heads and making a d*** out of them on TV. You're a walking tease."

This one-man conversation continued for several minutes. He rambled at full volume, even though there wasn't a soul there to hear him. Sadly, that meant no one was there to ask him what on earth a 'Mickey teaser' is... but it doesn't sound good.
    Ha ha. Deadly. Next they'll be asking what a Gee bag is!

Siralyeah wrote:
    "You've been flirting with me and I thought we were getting on well. So to reject me like that, people will be at home laughing at me," moaned Spiral.
    No Spiral. People at hone are laughing at you!

Advertisement