Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Doctor in Dublin 8?

Options
  • 10-07-2006 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Hi can anyone recommend a good doctor in Dublin 8? One that answers the phone, and keeps to within 20 minutes of an appointment time would be nice!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I know its not really dublin 8 but the lad in the Dame Street Medical center is great. Went to him last week. Just called ahead and he saw me straight away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭milod

Thanks - glad it's a lad too - I'll be showing him mine! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

shudder

Anyway the name id Dr Rafid Khashan and you can phone ahead on

01-6790754

open till 18:30

you should probably let him know what to expect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Grimes wrote:
    you should probably let him know what to expect

"Here doc you better get your shades on cause I'm gonna be slapping it out!"

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭sasal

There's a medical centre on aungier st. I walked in on my lunch hr and was seen right away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭europhile

My husband and I have used that chap on Dame Street. He's very nice and charges EU45. No appointment necessary.

As far as I know, there is also a woman doctor on the premises but you need an appointment to see her.

By the way, they only take cash and it's also next door to a chemist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Selkies

costs EU55 these days

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Presumably, in the 27 months that have passed, the OP has found a suitable GP.

849ae_closed7ko1.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement