Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window suppliers

Options
  • 10-07-2006 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone can recommend any window suppliers. I am looking for an alu-timber window - do not want to have the manitenance.

I have been looking at Marvin and Produkt. Didn't like Marvin and Produck are working out slightly expensive - although they are very good.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭aka_Ciaran

I've been pricing around this past few months in Beaumont in Dublin and eventually went with a company caled Wright window systems. They were the cheapest quote for 3 normal + 1 bay window...they seem to have ISO and their guarantees were good (10 years for frames and glass). I only signed the contract and they can't install till near end August, so won't have any feedback till then. Not sure if they do alu/timber but their website is wws.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 corkonian0110

Wrights stuff looked good, unfortunatley they are not in a position to service the Cork area due to the distance from our workshop :confused:

So I hope your not based down here.

Advertisement