Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wellies and rainmacs at oxegen

• 10-07-2006 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

So own up how many of you who attended the oxegen festival over the weekend brought your wellies and plastic macs with you. And how many how to beg, borrow or ??? a pair?
    :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Bought mine there for €4 :)

They were crap, my jumper is now yellow from wearing it and it smells like a chemical plant. It did the trick though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Only went down for Sunday, but was expecting a mudfest after hearing about Saturdays downpour. Just wore pair of old trainers and had rain jacket in bag.

Got down early, and it was fine! Was able to sit on the grass during the breaks and the sun even came out later on (even got sunburn on neck!).
    Didn't need rain jacket at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

got there on sat in a hoody and combats. Got soaked had to pay 30 for a raincoat from the army surplus stand and make do with a red cowboy on my head. Could not find any of the plastic things everyone was wearing saw loads of meteor and bacardi/paddy power ones but I think they were gone at that stage.
    asked a guy on the bacardi stand if they had anymore rain things to give out he was exceptionally rude - hope he got f**kin soaked and had a terrible weekend he deserved it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

i didnt bring any raincoat and i was 3 days with camping.. just cargo trousers, hoodie and adidas trainers - i didnt have any trouble at all :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Juicebox

what i didnt understand was the whole wkirts and wellies thing going on...so impratical i was laughing at them they all looked like something out of the video for the song" cotton eye joe"..i hope the country girls had more sense then the gilrs i saw at oxegen

• Advertisement
Advertisement