Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White tattoo - change to black???

Options
  • 10-07-2006 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone! :confused:

A few months ago I got a white tattoo on my right wrist...David M. did it in Spiral Tattoo in Foxs Bow, Limerick. At the time I was really happy with the job he did but then as it started to heal better I saw where he'd forgotten to fill in some of the colouring. As it's a white tattoo, it's now just starting to look like a bad burn or scar...I was wondering if it would be possible to get it done over again but in black this time???

oh and is the foot a more delicate place to get tattooed (pain wise) ??

cheers :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

I'm not sure about getting the tat covered, but yes, the foot is a more delicate place to get tattooed, mainly because of the sheer amount of bones and tendons. It's also one of the quickest places to fade, as constant wearing of shoes/socks takes it's tole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

well i wouldn't want it coverd, just done over again in black ink and if it was at all possible go bigger (ok so that might be a problem).
    there's one little flower that looks great because he really pressed hard when he was doin it but the rest is all faded away basically.. but i still love the design...celtic tree of life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Go into Danny bullmans and get them to have a look.

White isn't really for tattoos folks, it's really just a highlighter.

will do!

thanx guys... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Redoing the tattoo in black shouldn't be a problem, if the old one is fully healed.
    Lots of people cover up old ugly ones with new tats.
    You can also redo an old black tattoo in white to make it less noticable.

• Advertisement

it's fully healed! yay ther's hope at last :D

cheers again!

Advertisement