Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sorry That I Got Smackdown Tickets!!

• 10-07-2006 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Any1 feel the same way that i do ,, i booked tickets 2 smackdown in dublin thinking this will be class , now i'm kinda sorry 4 gettin them, My younger brother is ortons biggest fan and was delighted to be going to see him , BUT now orton is gone to raw, Its A load of B.S. is thats not bad enough angle goes to ECW , the only good ones left on smackdown are rey nd batista , why could some1 like ''King dickhead Booker '' get moved !!!!!!!!!! Any1 Think this aswell ????? The People who paid the same as me get 2 see HBK,HHH,Cena,EDGE,Orton,Kane etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

3.16 wrote:
    Any1 feel the same way that i do ,, i booked tickets 2 smackdown in dublin thinking this will be class , now i'm kinda sorry 4 gettin them, My younger brother is ortons biggest fan and was delighted to be going to see him , BUT now orton is gone to raw, Its A load of B.S. is thats not bad enough angle goes to ECW , the only good ones left on smackdown are rey nd batista , why could some1 like ''King dickhead Booker '' get moved !!!!!!!!!! Any1 Think this aswell ????? The People who paid the same as me get 2 see HBK,HHH,Cena,EDGE,Orton,Kane etc

You paid good money just to see Orton??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Your brother has horrible taste in wrestlers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i am sure it says somewhere that the card is subject to change

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'm sure SD will be better than it is at the moment come November. They're moving to a new network in September, so they're goin to have to market it, and I'd say they'll move some bigger guys to SD then

SD would more than likely put on better matches though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Mossy Monk wrote:
    i am sure it says somewhere that the card is subject to change

It always does - plus OP your english is terrible - learn to type and spell correctly, or else I will be editing your posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 jetfire

I bought two tickets aswell. It will be good,probably not as good as raw was last year though. also I reckon they'll do another draft before summer ends,they need to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

altthough smackdown is pretty poor right now there are 4 months left and like the guy above me said,im sure that they will have some sort of a summer draft........
    Then again if you did buy tickets ONLY to see orton then you may not be satisfied with the outcome of ANY draft but I suppose it just shows that ANYTHING can happen in wrestling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

I'm going to both shows, hopefully there will be a few changes by Nov. Some drafts from Raw and New wrestlers from OVW & DSW.

Anyone think that there is a possiblity that there may be some ECW wrestlers at the Nov shows?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Anyone think that there is a possiblity that there may be some ECW wrestlers at the Nov shows?

it has been said that a few ecw wrestlers will be at the show but do not,I repeat DO NOT expect any of no holds barred matches we see on ecw to happen at the point......

Advertisement