Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any1 sign up for ladies surf weekend?

Options
  • 10-07-2006 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hi All- actually hi all ladies,

Just wondering if any1 here signed up for the ladies surf weekend in Tramore 22nd/23 of this month.
    none of my lady friends surf or in fact would even consider entering cold water - so had to sign up on my own...;(
    i found details on womeninsport.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 squidette

firstly i feel your pain
    whenever i suggest surfing to any of my friends they either say no flat-out or give me a non-commital answer like "maybe this summer i will".so i end up surfing my male friend who spends most of the time chatting up other girl surfers :( .
    anyway i heard the surf report for tramore this weekend is fairly bad so i assumed i wouldnt be going ahead but if it is i might take a run up tomoro.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I couldn't make it down,was it a good weekend?

Lahinch surf school run ladies weekends too and there is often a discount on the normal price,

it is fine there on your own for one of those weekends:)

Advertisement