Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best BB moment so far?

Options
  • 10-07-2006 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

What for you has been the funniest, or the best, moment this year?

For me the funniest line came from Pete, “I love when my Tourette's is in context”

Funniest moment? Glyn winning that tiny trophy for the dance off! Classic stuff, nine hours on your feet, dancing to 3 songs on a loop and you get a piece of tin!! And how he took it so well :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

K_user wrote:
    For me the funniest line came from Pete, “I love when my Tourette's is in context”

That was really funny.

Him falling into the pool was one of the funniest moments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

"Get Grace Out" chant was swwweeetttttttt,plus her getting the boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

The first night. Pete falling down the stairs. HILARIOUS!

Fave one liner: "Who is She?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Aurther Hugh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

My funniest moment here

Have never laughed so hard at BB before. :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

It's gotta be the "Who is she" rant :)

Oh and her impression of Aisleyne was hilarious. If anyone finds a link to that one please post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

its myyyyyyyyyyyyyy bed! God that girl gets on my tits!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Nikkis money shot.. Can't find the youtube for it.

Thats back before she because a hamster hoarding its food in its cheeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Nikki's my bed rant. Or when Pete and Mikey went into the diary room pretending to be each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

:D When pete fell into the pool, he was so wasted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

JBoyle4eva wrote:
    The first night. Pete falling down the stairs. HILARIOUS!
    I didn't see it on the night, but I've seen it since, but that fall was so put on.

Although Pete falling into the pool was very funny or Glynn asking for more black pudding. Also, the other night when the 3 lads were in the Diary Room trying to chat up the female Big Brother was very funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

The look on Sabaz’s (sp?) face when Rich entered the house on the first night. It was funny as hell when he asked the large Canadian to come back to him when he could talk!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Pete's "tourettes in context" 1 liner and the falling into the pool were just classic so funny! Nikki's "my bed" bit was brilliant too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

that made me cry with laughter!!!! the funniest thing i have seen in ages, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

That is wicked.Great song to go with the vid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

NIKKI: "I need some male attention in here....the only person who fancies me is that manbeast Sam"
    <Lisa laughing>
    LISA: Does she?
    NIKKI: Yeah, she fancies all the girls in here
    LISA: Ok.

When Richard was explaining to Nikki about Sam. The look on her face! And when she was trying to get a look at her bits in the shower! haha

gotta love Nikki's tantrums

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

ive got 2
    1st is when they were in the pool when jayne went into to the house. mikey had her up on his shoulders and the camera showed his face for about 2 seconds struggling under the weight.the poor guy nearly got a hernia

2nd was when aisleyne called jonathon leeroy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

ive got 2
    1st is when they were in the pool when jayne went into to the house. mikey had her up on his shoulders and the camera showed his face for about 2 seconds struggling under the weight.the poor guy nearly got a hernia
    Ha ha. Forgot about that. That was hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

ive got 2

2nd was when aisleyne called jonathon leeroy:D
    I had forgotten about those!!! :D:D:D

Advertisement