Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Need scrapes sorted (South east)

Options
  • 10-07-2006 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭

Got some pretty bad scrapes on my back door. Does anyone know where I could get this sorted out in the south east area. Wexford, waterford.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭mondeoman

bush wrote:
    Got some pretty bad scrapes on my back door. Does anyone know where I could get this sorted out in the south east area. Wexford, waterford.

Thanks.

Theres a lad in Gorey did 2 jobs on my car.he did a great job each time.

if you want his number PM me;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Xtreme Autos in Six Cross Roads Business Park, on the Waterford ring road (near Paddy Powers bathroom showrooms). Did several jobs for people I used to work with - all were good quality, all were reasonably priced. Guy called Brendan. Don't have his number off hand, often advertises on Motors page on www.munster-express.ie though.

Advertisement