Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All housemates but Jayne up for eviction!

Options
  • 10-07-2006 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/

Web Exclusive!

To punish Jayne for persistant rule-breaking all housemates except Jayne are up for eviction this week.

She is going to be very unpopular :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

r3nu4l wrote:
    http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/

Web Exclusive!

To punish Jayne for persistant rule-breaking all housemates except Jayne are up for eviction this week.

She is going to be very unpopular :D
    WHAT?? GET AWAY!!! That really puts the cat among the kittens!!! :eek:

I noticed Jayne "comforting" Nicky yesterday, saying that everyone disliked Ash, with the double emphasis on everyone - I thought she might get punished for that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Aw Christ!

Maybe they'll all kill her.

Hope so.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LeperKing

I'm hoping Susie will go. But with so many choices the percentages will be very tight. Very difficult to predict.

LK

I'd say Susie's days of having tea are over!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭crybaby

all the nutters over on digitalspy forums have gone into hysterics about this and are insisting its a ploy to keep her in as shes so entertaining, just seems to me like a devious twist to make everyone hate her even more aswell as getting Susie out of the house

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I think Suzie might be safe.

She has weathered the storm of unpopluarity with the public. Now everyone might want to take out someone from a height. Like Richard hopefully!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

This is a typical ploy used in the Army, punish everyone except the trouble-maker! I hope for Jayne's sake that it doesn't have the same outcome :D

I think Susie might go alright! Even though the public may not like some of the housemates, I think most people agree that while Susie is 'okay' she doesn't initiate any fun and participates in very little, preferring to watch while she has tea.

I don't like Richard but his winding up Mikey the other night was funny :). I'd rather see Richard stay and Susie go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

I know this probably won't happen, but I'd really like to see klunk .... sorry, I mean pete of course .... go, does less than even susie, and add nothing except a few noises

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Fingers crossed Aisleyne goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

OH! I've just heard about this. What a good punishment. we've a very good choice this week, but I hope Aisleyne goes. She really is a P in the A

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

I'd say it'll be a close one between Imogen and Susie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭pheasantplucker

Public are voting to evict so I dont think the likes of Suzie or Imogen have stirred up enough emotion for people to pick up the phone in their thousands and vote. No, I think it will be the likes of Nikki or Aishleen or Richard.... the ones who people are talking about..... the quieter ones will get away with it this week. There is bound to be more than one person being evicted though???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Antonio Montana

I hate the way the public vote out the person who is stirring things up the most. I have a feeling this may happen this week with Aishleen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

it HAS to be a double eviction...has to be, FAAAAR too many housemates.

This is the one i'd liek to ring into, IF possible. Cuase Nikki isnt entertaining anymore, she's gotten just annoying.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Antonio Montana

robnubis wrote:
    it HAS to be a double eviction...has to be, FAAAAR too many housemates.

This is the one i'd liek to ring into, IF possible. Cuase Nikki isnt entertaining anymore, she's gotten just annoying.

Without her watching it would be pointless because everyone would be getting along

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

pfft she's not causing any major problems, she's just being a pain to watch, every other secind there are tears and hugs and discussions baout how hard BB life is etc etc etc.

Entertainment is Ash and Spiral, that sjust funny and its gonna create a rift between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

What "rule-breaking" are they talking about? If it's discussing nominations, well then why haven't they punished Imogen? She was in the house for something like a month before she was able to nominate because she broke the rules. Sounds like a PR stunt to me.

I was watching some of last nights live feed and overheard a lot of the HM’s comforting Jayne. Telling her that it was ok. That BB just picked her at random, that it was all part of a “plan”.

Has she got away with it? :confused:

BaZmO* wrote:
    What "rule-breaking" are they talking about? If it's discussing nominations, well then why haven't they punished Imogen? She was in the house for something like a month before she was able to nominate because she broke the rules. Sounds like a PR stunt to me.
    From what I saw Jayne was giving clues as to what the public thought about people. That is a cardinal offence. She didn’t say enough to get herself kicked out, but enough to get punished for.

Imogen was mainly a victim of carelessness. She was involved in b*tching while mentioning the word “nominations” and got punished for it. She has really learned her lesson, as we witnessed when she refused to get involved in slating Ash.

Public are voting to evict so I dont think the likes of Suzie or Imogen have stirred up enough emotion for people to pick up the phone in their thousands and vote. No, I think it will be the likes of Nikki or Aishleen or Richard.... the ones who people are talking about..... the quieter ones will get away with it this week. There is bound to be more than one person being evicted though???
    You could be right there. Susie might be really dull, but I doubt people care enough to ring in to kick her out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Has she got away with it?

I'd bet money on it that come nominations next week they won't be so sympathethic..

Advertisement