Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Kitten

Options
  • 10-07-2006 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

I'm living in Charlesland Park and lost a little black kitten yesterday. If anyone has seen her would you be able to let me know through the thread?
    She was last seen yesterday evening in the area behind CP that has been zoned for development.

Hopefully 'The Yipper' hasn't got his paws on her!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭The Yipper

Belechhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
    Nope!
    Haven't seen a black kitten at all.....but I'll let you know if I do!

Just finished my breakfast...so won't be hungry for a while.

Here kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭TnJ

Perty,

i've been seing 2 black cats near our house in the grove. one entirely black, maybe 1 year old, the other black with white socks. I think one or both of them have a green luminescent looking collar?

If either of these sound familiar PM me with your details and I'll keep an eye out.

T.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭SJ

Poor you! I will keep an eye out for him. I did see a black cat hanging around up by the first roundabout a few weeks back but he was older than a kitten.

Hope he turns up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Perty

Thanks guys. We only let her out for the first time on Sunday and she managed to jump onto our back wall and down into the development behind. Unfortunately the drop is much higher on the other side so she probably couldn't get back up. We spotted her last night wandering around the development but she ran into the bushes and disappeared again. She has no collar on as it fell off last week.

Keep your eyes peeled. She has lonely brother at home missing her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Perty

Everyone can relax!! Our kitten returned this morning. She must have decided she had enough of the big bad world!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Glad to hear it Perty. You should consider some means to prevent him climbing over the wall again, especially if any development work starts there anytime soon.

Advertisement