Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO Sightings in Naas??!

Options
  • 10-07-2006 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me more on the ufo sightings in naas? just heard it on the radio, some guy got the video of it with his mobile! would love to see that but i suspect it wont be very clear

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭my_house

apparnetly there were some in carlow too the other week - but - isnt it interesting how we also happen to have thundery weather? lights in the sky could be anything considering the climatic conditions of late

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Could be ball lighting! I caught a lot of the fork lighting on camera there, when i get a chance i'll post a link if anyones interested!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

would love to see the pics too, if anyone knows anyone..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I need to ask... oh crap, she's not in Naas till next week. I thought I saw a UFO years back myself, but I may be wrong. I do vaguely recall that there were UFO sightings in Naas before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

when I googled to see if I could find anything there was some mention of ufo's in naas in 2002 I think, but nothing recent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

That sounds about right with regards to an experience my mum had...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Kennett wrote:
    That sounds about right with regards to an experience my mum had...
    What sounds like what? What experience?

If anyone finds it.. post it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭El_mariachi

3 weeks ago my and a friend we're heading to portlaoise at 1.26 am,
    just driving around....we saw 8 lights in the sky on a clear sky moon filled night....we saw 3 trucks stop and the drivers out looking at somethig in the sky...we asked them what they saw....we looked up and the were 8 balls of light like fire over the skyline bout 1000ft up in the naas direction....we headed towards them for an hour and a half, right as we we getting close the naas they dispeared!!!! they were doing moveures in the sky making symbols and move in sec (together at once i mean) ....

thats one of the patterns they made and here is one more they made bout 5 i rememeber

defo not airplanes or lighting we could see them for an hour and a half

update the patterns i drew didn't come out rite can some one help
    !!!!! i'm from carlow by the way so maybe thats the lights you guys heard about the same we saw!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

If you draw them out in a reply and then put [ code] [ /code] tags (without the spaces) around them it should keep the formatting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Chris Morgan

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭pacquiao

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Chris Morgan

Yep... i think your right.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Bridan

Chinese Lanterns?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Zombie thread, closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement