Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so...who will go??

Options
  • 10-07-2006 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Who will go friday?eh? I took out pete because i very much doubt he'll be going and therre wasnt enough space!:o

who will go?you decide! 99 votes

Glyn
    0% 0 votes
    Imogen
    0% 0 votes
    Jennie
    6% 6 votes
    Mikey
    0% 0 votes
    Micheal
    0% 0 votes
    Nikki
    4% 4 votes
    Richard
    21% 21 votes
    Ashlyne
    8% 8 votes
    Susie
    27% 27 votes
    Spiral
    33% 33 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Hoping for Aisleyne to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

is it who we think will go or who we WANT to go?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Really hope Aisleyne goes. She's driving me mental with her bitchiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Mentalmiss

Are you serious.
    Do you not have a life of your own to live.

There's a thread especially for people like yourself at the top of this forum.

On-topic: If Jayne had been up she would probably have gone this week. As it is I *really* hope the public get rid of Aisleyne. She's a two-faced cow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Mentalmiss wrote:
    Are you serious.
    Do you not have a life of your own to live.

F*ck off!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

F*ck off!

well said! I am SICK to death of this sh1t, read the charter, dont come in here if you hate BB, idiots.

On topic: I am hoping Nikki goes, after her Glynn, he is grand just hate his accent, plus he thinks hes the man.

Ugh Aisleyne looking for the sympathy vote "I'm not a bully" ROFL

Gah I can't stand her.

TheGooner wrote:
    well said! I am SICK to death of this sh1t, read the charter, dont come in here if you hate BB, idiots.
    Know what you mean, I got it all weekend. I dont criticise people for watching soaps or home improvement shows.

Ais isnt that bad people, compared to Imogen.

• Advertisement

I think it's more the fact that Aisleyne is so in your face where as dImogen just does nothing so people pay no attention. I'd like to see her and Mikey go too but Aisleyne first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

It is a negative vote so I suspect it will be between nikki and aislyne. The ones who offend the least, those being pete, imogen, mikey, susie will be safe.

At the moment, nikki is favorite to go, with aislyne nipping at her heels. It will go to the wire this wek between these two depending on what happens this week.

Expect some attention whoring from nikki. I'll be disappointed if Aislyne goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I suspect Nikki could really be on the chopping block this week.

I agree. Aislyne may not be perfect, but I think the previous week she might have learned a thing or two.

Remember last year when anthony was asked what he learned about himself in the house, he learned nothing. do you really want someone like that in the house?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭netopia

There is no way Nikki will go this week, hate to tell all you who can't take her but Nikki is extremely popular and will be there in the house on the last night.
    She is good entertainment value in between all the tantrums.

Without a doubt the person to go this week <surprised no one mentioned her> will be Snoozie.

I know she doesn't exactly stir peoples emotions but she is so dull people will just vote to get her and her cups of tea out.

Can't imagine what her "best bits" will be, that should make for a very short piece.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭dahooligan

Bye Bye Susie ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

netopia wrote:
    There is no way Nikki will go this week, hate to tell all you who can't take her but Nikki is extremely popular and will be there in the house on the last night.

Without a doubt the person to go this week <surprised no one mentioned her> will be Snoozie.

I know she doesn't exactly stir peoples emotions but she is so dull people will just vote to get her and her cups of tea out.

Can't imagine what her "best bits" will be, that should make for a very short piece.

then how come all the bookies have her as favourite to go?

i hope she doesnt go either as she is pure entertainment!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I have no doubt that the person to get the boot this week will be Suzie.
    In previous years and particulary in the early years, people like Suzie used to slip under the radar when it came to evictions by being inoffensive background players who would never even get nominated in the first place because they never bothered the other HMs.

But last year that all changed with the eviction of that girl (can't think of her name though. Black girl that used to eat and sleep a lot)

Viewers want to be entertained now and if you're not doing that it gets flagged very early by the viewers and you'll invariably get the boot.

You will be surprised that susie has picked up somewhat of a cult following. her ordinary-ness (if that is a word) in such a madhouse has its own comedic value.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭dahooligan

BaZmO* wrote:

But last year that all changed with the eviction of that girl (can't think of her name though. Black girl that used to eat and sleep a lot)

Vanessa I think!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭pheasantplucker

netopia wrote:

I hope you are right! I would stop watching it if she was out. she is pure entertainment.. not sitting on the couch next to me.. but in the TV! god, i know i would have her strangled if i had to live with her for one day. but love watching her. Suzie to go. I mean "WHO IS SHE"?

BaZmO* wrote:
    I have no doubt that the person to get the boot this week will be Suzie.
    In previous years and particulary in the early years, people like Suzie used to slip under the radar when it came to evictions by being inoffensive background players who would never even get nominated in the first place because they never bothered the other HMs.

Viewers want to be entertained now and if you're not doing that it gets flagged very early by the viewers and you'll invariably get the boot.

It was the housemates who evicted vanessa. and the public knew the housemates would be picking from the two people with the most votes last year before they voted. The public voted Makosi and Vanessa most. and all the housemates had expressed their distaste at Vanessa still being in the house as all she did was eat and sleep.

If the votes were positive rather than negative as they are this week, then susie would be a loser, but she is safe this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

It was the housemates who evicted vanessa. and the public knew the housemates would be picking from the two people with the most votes last year before they voted. The public voted Makosi and Vanessa most. and all the housemates had expressed their distaste at Vanessa still being in the house as all she did was eat and sleep.

If the votes were positive rather than negative as they are this week, then susie would be a loser, but she is safe this week.
    Yeah you're right, I forgot all about that. Weren't they all around the table voting for her or something like that? But she did get a horrible reception from the crowd when she left. Was she the one that got the ball thrown at her?

Point is though, I can see an awful lot of people voting for Susie on account of her being so boring. But from her point of view she won't care. Her husband's investment to get her more modelling work will have paid off if she goes on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

god this must be the first year that pretty much EVERYBODY in the house is hated!except for pete and glyn i have read soooo many people giving out about every single housemate,hardly anyone is actually liked-and rightly so!!!

Is it that theyre all awful or have our expectations gotten too high?:confused:

Odds as of 2330hrs

Aislyne 2.26
    Nikki 3.15
    Susie 7.80

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

F-sake! Another week of that lardball guarenteed then is it? Pity as she would have been my first choice for evicition based on eye pollution alone.

I hope Aislyne or that bald guy with the stupid hats gets evicted just so I won't have to look at them anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

Ballerina wrote:
    god this must be the first year that pretty much EVERYBODY in the house is hated!except for pete and glyn i have read soooo many people giving out about every single housemate,hardly anyone is actually liked-and rightly so!!!

Is it that theyre all awful or have our expectations gotten too high?:confused:
    No, you're right. I haven't liked a single housemate this year, not even Pete.

And I can't understand why the viewers always favour the geeks every year. First Jon Tickle, then Eugene from last year, and now Glyn (who is clearly going to come 2nd behind Pete).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

I want to see Michael go cos so far he's done nothing to entertain.. I keep on forgetting him!

Advertisement