Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so...who will go??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Nikki is slight favourite at the moment

Nikki 10/11
    Aisleyne 5/4
    Suzie 4/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭pheasantplucker

Nikki 10/11
    Aisleyne 5/4
    Suzie 4/1

I really think it will be so boring without Nikki or Ashleen. They are the ones who stir it up all the time. It is a cert to be a double eviction so if they are both out, I really think ratings will drop drastically. I know I will lose interest..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I really think it will be so boring without Nikki or Ashleen. They are the ones who stir it up all the time. It is a cert to be a double eviction so if they are both out, I really think ratings will drop drastically. I know I will lose interest..
    That's because the general public are retards, or at least the ones that vote are. They always vote out the most controversial housemates and therefore the ones that are most likely to make it entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Susie out!!! she's so boring and does nothing!! she's even worse than Imogen!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

BaZmO* wrote:
    That's because the general public are retards, or at least the ones that vote are. They always vote out the most controversial housemates and therefore the ones that are most likely to make it entertaining.

i second that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LeperKing

BaZmO* wrote:

It's the worst thing about BB. When Victor was evicted in the earlier bigbrother, the show halfed its entertainment value.

LK

This is all true, but Jayne has to go.

Nikki 10/11
    Aisleyne 5/4
    Suzie 4/1

If Nikki is favorite to go, why is she third favorite to Win Outright with William Hill & PP. :confused:

Pete 1.33
    Glyn 8.00
    Nikki 9.00
    Spiral 13.00
    Jenny 17.00
    Mikey 21.00
    Aisleyne 26.00
    Michael 34.00
    Imogen 41.00
    Jayne 51.00
    Richard 67.00
    Suzie 81.00

and Paddy Power
    Pete 1 - 3
    Glyn 6 - 1
    Nikki 10 - 1
    Spiral 16 - 1
    Mikey 18 - 1
    Jenny 18 - 1
    Aisleyne 28 - 1
    Michael 33 - 1
    Jayne 50 - 1
    Imogen 50 - 1
    Richard 80 - 1
    Suzie 100 - 1
    Any Other (Not Listed Above) 33 - 1

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

If Nikki is favorite to go, why is she third favorite to Win Outright with William Hill & PP. :confused:

High profile housemates-with-attitude like Nikki, Aisleyne, etc tend to have a lot of support, but also a high negative vote. So they are always at risk of eviction (hence Nikki is fav to go), but if they survive eviction they can make the top3/4.
    Low profile people like Imogen comfortably survive this weeks 'everyone-up' eviction, but still have little chance of finishing in the top3.
    Hope that makes some sort of sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

On big brothers big mouth paddy power was on and said Aisleyne was favourite to go. I hope Susie goes though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

suzie. yea I would like to see aislyne and nikki go too (not to mention dickyhead) but either one of them would create a void that would be too hard to fill by anyone else, besides knowing the other two had a snog can only lead to more interesting developments. Suzie is a bore, and her only real ally in the house is Jayne. They keep each other boyant and it would be interesting to see what direction Jayne would go without her around.

High profile housemates-with-attitude like Nikki, Aisleyne, etc tend to have a lot of support, but also a high negative vote. So they are always at risk of eviction (hence Nikki is fav to go), but if they survive eviction they can make the top3/4.
    Low profile people like Imogen comfortably survive this weeks 'everyone-up' eviction, but still have little chance of finishing in the top3.
    Hope that makes some sort of sense.

Thanks ArmaniJeanss, yeah, makes sense alright....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I'm starting to really want Aisleyne to go.

How can I put this articulately.....She's a dope!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

I highly doubt that Susie will go this week. The British public aren't smart enough to consider getting rid of the boring characters. They base their voting on what they see on the highlight shows, which are always edited to make them vote a certain way. I'd say it's between Aisleyne and Nikki.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Why does everyone like Glyn?I can't stand him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

He looks like he should be an extra in a Harry Potter movie.

Pete 1.33
    Glyn 8.00
    Nikki 9.00
    Spiral 13.00
    Jenny 17.00
    Mikey 21.00
    Aisleyne 26.00
    Michael 34.00
    Imogen 41.00
    Jayne 51.00
    Richard 67.00
    Suzie 81.00

and Paddy Power
    Pete 1 - 3
    Glyn 6 - 1
    Nikki 10 - 1
    Spiral 16 - 1
    Mikey 18 - 1
    Jenny 18 - 1
    Aisleyne 28 - 1
    Michael 33 - 1
    Jayne 50 - 1
    Imogen 50 - 1
    Richard 80 - 1
    Suzie 100 - 1
    Any Other (Not Listed Above) 33 - 1

Well the reason she is favourite to go is as you know, thats where all the money is going.

Her price has been cut to 8/11 :
    http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=show_type_by_main_market&category=SPORTS&ev_class_id=104&id=6879&selectvcgrp=36999&disp_cat_id=18

Why is she third in the outright?, I'm not sure?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

I really hope Nikki does go, just not this week...I found her really funny at the beginning but as each week goes past she just annoys me more & more....I don't have a problem with Ais but the wee girlies that usually vote 20 times & decide these things will...Suzie is boring as - I'd say hope Snoozie goes this wk, Jayne next & Nikki the week after that...maybe with Dicky thrown in somewhere inbetween?! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

I really hope Nikki does go, just not this week...I found her really funny at the beginning but as each week goes past she just annoys me more & more....I don't have a problem with Ais but the wee girlies that usually vote 20 times & decide these things will...Suzie is boring as - I'd say hope Snoozie goes this wk, Jayne next & Nikki the week after that...maybe with Dicky thrown in somewhere inbetween?! :)
    no nikki will stay for a while yet because she's great entertainment (even though she's SO whiney!!) I hope susie goes soon, but i say aisleyne might go this week. Dicky is just...there is no words to describe him...i want him out too!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

I hate the way everyone is making Aisleyne out to be a complete bitch, when she's not doing anything at all. For example, Spiral making Aisleyne out to be a prick tease just because she doesn't fancy him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Betfair - next eviction

Nikki 1.88
    Aisleyne 3.05

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

What??? Nikki can't go!!!

looks like she will :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 andrea2007

I feel sorry for Nikki, Aisleyne knows that she fancies Pete and she is just a sh*t stirrer. She is doing exactly what Grace did to Nikki by going after George! And Pete is no angel he has no loyalty at all , he is going from one to another playing them off each other .

I hope she goes, the house has got quite boring now with all the bitchiness that I am more inclined to watch Love Island. Did anyone see Alicia Duvall trying to do the tasks last night, she couldnt say the alphabet from A-Z!!!

You see, you didnt need to start a new thread afterall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Nikki won't go.

If she does,I'll eat my hat!

LadyJ wrote:
    Nikki won't go.

If she does,I'll eat my hat!

i hope you're hungry:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

I really really want Niki to stay! Why is she fav to go??? She's so bloody entertaining. The way she pronounces every word and exaggerates everything ....she is bloody hilarious! I mean Imogen ....boring snoring as are the majority apart from Pete, Glynn and Jayne (and dare I say it Ashleyne ....even though I hate her face...she looks like she has bad breath if I'm honest! yuck yuck!)

KEEP NIKI IN I SAY!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Betfair - Next eviction

Nikki 1.92
    Aislyne 2.78

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I hate to say it but I think Nikki might go too. She has done herself no favours this week with her bitching about the new housemates under the influence of Jayne (she is vile).

Would still love to see Aisleyne go. Had enough of her simpering "i'm going through so much in here babes..." Yawn!

Advertisement