Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so...who will go??

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I have a horrible feeling Nikki will actually win!!! :eek:

I always went for Pete to win and Glynn to be second with Nikki in 3rd place!

However, I have noticed alot of people warming to Nikki lately and people saying she is the best "character" ever in Big Bro!!

Apparently she has been in and out of hospital with anorexia and tried to commit suicide before. I read an article by her mom saying she spent nearly 8 years in hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I voted Nikki as by the look of the bookies, she is favourite to go... :(

Nikki is my fav and I really dont want her to get the boot tonight.

I have voted for Susie and Richard to get evicted... I will vote a couple more times now today just in the hope it will keep my little Nikki in. :cool:

But I'd say the general british public will vote her out... the saps that they are.. BB is already gone so boring, imagine it without her.. yawn

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Anyone hear jayne say she would walk if Nikki was evicted

2 for the price of 1 if you ask me

Nikki 1.44
    Aislyne 3.70

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Anyone hear jayne say she would walk if Nikki was evicted
    That'd be welcome. The sow could do with some exercise.
    2 for the price of 1 if you ask me
    Good logic but one learns fairly quickly that nearly everyone on that 'reality' show is just a full-of-shít con-artist so don't expect it to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

ikki 1.35
    Aisleyne 4.80

• Advertisement
Advertisement