Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE Signs Former Tough Enough Contestant

• 10-07-2006 7:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭

Just read this over on PWInsider.com, thought some people might be interested:
    World Wrestling Entertainment has signed former Million Dollar Tough Enough competitor Daniel Rodimer. A Florida native, Rodimer played semi-pro football for the Tampa Bay Barracudas and competed for about five weeks on the Smackdown version of Tough Enough, eventually won by Daniel Puder. Rodimer, likely best remembered for his cockiness during the competition, will be assigned to the Deep South Wrestling developmental territory.

I think he was the guy with kinda long blond hair. I really don't remember a lot about Tough Enough that year, wasn't really watchin SD at that time. He's a big guy I think, so no surprises there..

I think that's the 5th or 6th guy from that Tough Enough that they've signed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

I remember that guy, I was rooting for him to win. He's got charisma to burn.
    Whatever happened Puder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

He was released and offered a developmental contract, but he turned it down. I think the only reason he won was because it was a fan vote, and they all seemed to like him getting Angle in that keylock. From the sounds of it he's doin well in mma now though. As is Bart Gunn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

Bring Butterbean to MMA I say! Sort that Gunn fella out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

castagnoli wrote:
    I remember that guy, I was rooting for him to win. He's got charisma to burn.
    Whatever happened Puder?

He's back competing in MMA. He's fought on the last two strikforce cards in california, winning both in the first round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Fozzy wrote:
    He was released and offered a developmental contract, but he turned it down. I think the only reason he won was because it was a fan vote, and they all seemed to like him getting Angle in that keylock. From the sounds of it he's doin well in mma now though. As is Bart Gunn!

Bart gunn isn't doing well in MMA persay. The fight was stopped due to a cut - I think they will rematch and cabbage will punish him.

• Advertisement
Advertisement